Ratings for Dr. T Logaridis

I have worked with Dr. Logaridis for my entire nursing career. This doctor is the most professional male physician I've had the privilege to work with. Dr. Logaridis is kind to his patients and has a gentle bedside manner. For anyone to mistake that for inappropriate is absolutely ludicrous. I am appalled that a patient has slandered this doctor who has sacrificed a great deal to provide such excellent patient care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr.Logaridis for 18 years now.He is by far,one of the most caring,kind,comforting,knowledgeable and skilled physician's I know.He is both professional and personable contributing to his amazing bedside manner.Dr Logaridis saw me through a very scary and worrisome 1st pregnancy due to my having a seriously low platelet count that put my life and that of my unborn child's at risk.As a result of his superior care,I joyfully welcomed my daughter Hannah into the world in 1995.He looked after me through my 2nd pregnancy as well and my younger daughter Gabrielle was born in 1999.Sadly,a surprise pregnancy 13 years after the birth of my 1st child ended in a miscarriage after an ultrasound revealed on New Years Eve that my baby's heartbeat was undetectable.It was an overwhelmingly heartbreaking experience.Dr Logaridis' genuine compassion & support through this loss meant the world to me.He's a special & wonderful physician whom I highly respect,like & admire.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014