Ratings for Dr. Pauline So

I just love coming for my adjustments at Arc of Life Chiropractic Ottawa. It's like taking a mini-vacation every time I lie on the table. My husband and I have been coming regularly since September 2016 and we both feel more energized since we started our healing journey. Dr Pauline, Dr Brent and the whole team are warm, caring and compassionate. I was suffering from sciatic pain for the last 20 years and even though the area remains vulnerable, it is no longer bothering me. My neck injury is well managed and I no longer have pain.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I started going to Arc of Life Chiropractic and Massage Therapy in November 2016. My mind and body were under a lot of stress, and I wanted to make some positive adjustments in my everyday life to change that. Since I started visiting Dr. Pauline on a weekly basis, my physical and mental health have improved significantly. I am standing up straighter, my upper and lower back pain has subsided, I can sit and concentrate on something for longer periods of time, and I rarely experience headaches anymore. Having the misalignments in my spine adjusted weekly has made all the difference in improving the health of my central nervous system, as well as my overall health. I am so thankful for Dr. Pauline and everyone else who works at Arc of Life Chiropratic and Massage Therapy. Everyone who works there is very kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and welcoming, and they provide affordable care. I barely make a living wage, and I can afford to go there weekly. Arc of Life Chiropractic and Massage Therapy is very flexible when it comes to appointment availability, and the people who work there have created an extremely positive atmosphere in their office. Dr. Pauline and her colleagues really care about the health and well-being of the people who see them, and they have inspired me to take time everyday to care for myself. I have always had trouble feeling motivated to routinely stretch, and ever since I started seeing Dr. Pauline, I stretch for an hour at least 5 days a week. Dr. Pauiline and everyone else who works at Arc of Life Chiropractic and Massage Therapy are very good at what they do, and I highly recommend visiting them if you are interested in improving your overall health.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I am pretty sure that Dr. Pauline is the best chiropractor in the world. She is caring, knowledgeable and always there for her patients. I have been going to Dr. Pauline's clinic for more than three years now and I have seen drastic changes to my health (no longer asthmatic, no headaches/migraines, more energy etc.). My kids love going to Dr. Pauline and our week isn't complete without visiting the clinic, which feels like a second home for us. All the staff are kind, welcoming and caring. I highlight recommend Dr. Pauline for all your chiropractic care and needs, for adults, families as well as young children.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I have always found Dr Pauline to provide the best of chiropractic care. I have no hesitation in recommending her services to anyone looking for complete holistic care. If you don't come in with a smile you will definitely leave with one.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr Pauline is an excellent chiropractor. Not only is she professional and knowledgeable regarding chiropractic care, she also promotes and supports a healthy lifestyle in her patients and their families. She always takes time to listen to her patient's concerns and always responds in a positive and supportive manner. After visiting other chiropractors who were primarily concerned with acute care, I was happy to find Dr. Pauline who promotes wellness and care for the long term.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr Pauline is great - not only is she professional and knowledgeable about chiropractic care, she and Dr Brent also practice the principles of healthy living and encourage patients to be their best and live their healthiest in every way.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr Pauline So is professional, very knowledgeable and always attentive to the needs of her patients. All patients can count on getting an individualized plan of care in a modern clinic with friendly and attentive staff. If you are in need of chiropractic care in Ottawa you should check out Arc of Life.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013