Ratings for Dr. Shanta Chakrabarti

Great experience , fabulous way of explaining stuff . If you have a congenital heart problem , you are in safe hands !!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Thank you so much for looking after my husband and myself for the last seven years , very greateful !

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Absolutely the best ! Takes time to read the records and explains really very well !

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

His staff is terrible and he showed up 90 mins. late to our appointment. He just seems like he does not care about anything; completely apathetic towards his patients and the medicine. To be honest, with this attitude, I was not surprised to suffer from complications after surgery...

Submitted March 23, 2018

For my husband's a. fib. situation, Dr. Chakrabarti did an excellent job of educating us and encouraged a wholistic approach for heart health. This was such a breath of fresh air!! We so appreciated the time he spent with us too. It didn't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Very good experience, he is only Cardiologist I have seen who will actually give genuine advice on diet and exercise apart from treatments for atrial fibrillation!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

He will tell you to ablate your arrhythmia. Think twice. I did not have as good results as he think I should . I was feeling a lot better with my prior medications.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Chakrabarti is very thoughtful and compassionate. He had my best interests in mind when making recommendations on my treatments. Very professional and I would highly recommend Dr Chakrabarti.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Excellent doctor , explained what I needed to know about my PVCs . I had gone for an ablation but he convinced me to wait , seems to be working , so far so good !!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

His lack of knowledge about adult congenital care is astounding! Didn't even beleieve I had heart surgery as a kid in Toronto when the report was right in front of him. His reports with many critical errors keep following me around and messing with my care. Do not see this dr if you need congenital care especially if you are out of province. The appointment went so bad I started crying so they put in my reports I needed psychological help. After almost 40 years of seeing cardiologists, I never cried once in an office even after hearing the worst news. My husband and I were utterly shocked.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017