Ratings for Dr. Shanta Chakrabarti

Very good experience, he is only Cardiologist I have seen who will actually give genuine advice on diet and exercise apart from treatments for atrial fibrillation!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

He will tell you to ablate your arrhythmia. Think twice. I did not have as good results as he think I should . I was feeling a lot better with my prior medications.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Chakrabarti is very thoughtful and compassionate. He had my best interests in mind when making recommendations on my treatments. Very professional and I would highly recommend Dr Chakrabarti.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Excellent doctor , explained what I needed to know about my PVCs . I had gone for an ablation but he convinced me to wait , seems to be working , so far so good !!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

His lack of knowledge about adult congenital care is astounding! Didn't even beleieve I had heart surgery as a kid in Toronto when the report was right in front of him. His reports with many critical errors keep following me around and messing with my care. Do not see this dr if you need congenital care especially if you are out of province. The appointment went so bad I started crying so they put in my reports I needed psychological help. After almost 40 years of seeing cardiologists, I never cried once in an office even after hearing the worst news. My husband and I were utterly shocked.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

My mom had her pacemaker replacement surgery done very recently with Dr. Chakrabarti, at St.Paul's. It went well no issues during surgery/post surgery. Hospital staff is very caring and accommodating, overall extremly positive experience! Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I have immense respect for Dr. Chakrabarti, and the staff that support him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr. Chakrabarti and his staff are exceptional. He is brilliant, and shares his insights with you. You feel like a person. Also a shout-out to his assistants, who are equally brilliant, and willing to share what they know. I am very grateful to be a patient.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr Chakrabarti and his team at the PACH Clinic is the best ! I got my life back after my ablation procedure. The staff at St Pauls are very professional. The day surgery unit was exceptional. Highly recommended !!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. C and all the staff at the pacemaker clinic are fantastic! Long wait times but it's worth it. His receptionist was very kind and soft spoken and even though I felt like I was asking a lot of her she was always patient and kind and answered all of my questions. Great place!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017