Ratings for Dr. Vivian R. Hartig

She is great. Very kind and genuinely concerned with how you are feeling.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

She is the best Doctor I have ever seen. She takes the time to really figure out exactly what is wrong and then works with you to solve the problem. She cares about her patients and in this day that is rare.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I usually avoid doctors unless something is really wrong (kidney stones, appendicitis, etc), so I'm generally pretty nervous by the time I actually go to a doctor. I've always been able to get an appt if it was urgent, and Dr. Hartig listens well and is very calm. If you're scared/in pain, it really helps to feel you'll be okay. If I have to go to another lab/hospital/etc, she & the staff are very careful about making sure they send me somewhere covered by my insurance, not something that is usually on *my* mind in those cases, so it's good to know they take care of it.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I love Dr. Hartig! She's so sweet and really listens to you. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

She is very good. I highly recommend her. You are able to get an appointment the same day if you are sick and she knows what she is doing. You won't go wrong with her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Very pleased with her. Takes her time, listens, and cares.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2006

You will never want to see another physician. Dr. Hartig is very knowledgeable and caring.The staff is wonderful, calls are answered promptly and everyone is very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

The entire staff was very helpfull, they went out of their way to accommodate my schedule

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. Vivian R. Hartig's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX