Ratings for Dr. Dennis M. Miya

I have been a patient of Dr. Dennis Miya since 1980's. He and his staff have always been highly professional and courteous. I have always had outstanding results. I highly recommend Dr. Dennis Miya and his staff for dental service.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Miya's since 1977. Dr. Miya and his staff, Janet, Sherri and Stephanie all do a wonderful job. They really care about their patients and the work they do. There is a good reason that I have had the same Dentist all these years. It is because they do such a great job and are very knowledgeable. I appreciate all they have done for me over the last 33 years. I would recommend them to anyone and have recommended them to many friends who have also been very happy. All I can say is, keep up the great work and thank you for taking such good care of my teeth !!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

This guy screwed up my bite, put me thorugh hell and then copped an attitude. he lost a customer beacuse he was arrogant and wouldn't take repsosibility for his screw up.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. spent a lot of time talking to me about me treatment options. Was very helpful and friendly and I felt like he really cared about me. Staff was very friendly. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009