You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Katz

Dr. Katz has been my dentist since I was a child. He is the best Dentist for all your needs, both for the health of your teeth and the appearance as well. Once something is done, it's done right, and you have no pain. A consummate professional who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Katz has been my dentist for over 30 years. He is always there for us whether it is for an emergency or just a check up. He is a perfectionist who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Katz has been my dentist for over 30 years. I have had extensive work done on my teeth including crowns and root canals. All were done skillfully and painlessly. I had Veneers done which lasted over 15 yrs ! I am most proud of the cosmetic work he just finished Oct 2014 done on my front teeth, I have gotten lots of compliments on how nice my teeth are. Over the years I have found Dr. Katz to be knowledgeable and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I'm a seven year patient of Dr Katz who has provided a painless and pleasant experience for all of my visits to the dentist. He cares about his patients and provides expert care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I started to treat with Dr Katz 20 years ago after relocating to the NY area and have never looked back. He has always provided professional and caring services. I feel my teeth and gums are healthier now than 20 years ago. He always assures pain free dental care. I have had gum treatments, teeth whitening, crowns, root canals, extractions and most recently a permanent implant. He has gone above and beyond to provide exemplary dental care and I recommend him to anyone who wishes to be treated with consideration and respect in a pain free and clean environment. I recently had a dental issue while on an extended vacation and he overnighted the dental tools necessary for the local dentist to use that fit my particular problem as the same manufacturer tool was not available . Once home Dr Katz was able to correct the issue that the other dentist messed up and all the teeth are good as new. I won't forget that. Thanks, Dr Katz!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

dr katz was my first&only dentist since my move too li in 1996. major work done by dr katz includes a crown and a implant. ive been very satisfied with the results

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr Katz has been my dentist for over 30 years. I have had extensive work done on my teeth including crowns and root canals. All were done skillfully and painlessly. I am most proud of the cosmetic work he has done on my front teeth. I had bonding done which was said to last 5 years and I have had the bonding now for 32 years! Over the years I have found Dr. Katz to be knowledgeable and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Katz has been our family dentist for many years. His professionalism and expertise has kept our teeth in excellent condition. The range of care has been from a cleaning & check-up to cosmetic work and bonding on my son's front teeth, and crowns on my own -- all of which was done efficiently, beautifully, and painlessly. i highly recommend him for anyone's dental needs.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I have been extremely fearful of going to the dentist my whole life. I had some terrible experiences with dentists as a child, so as an adult I never went. Well one day I woke up with a toothache. I was terrified at the thought of it........but I knew I had to go and see a dentist. I went to see Dr. Katz and he immediately calmed my fears. My gums were in horrific shape. I needed a root canal and a deep cleaning. That was 14 years ago. With the help of Dr. Katz, I now have healthy teeth and gums. I am no longer afraid to go to the dentist. He has never caused me any pain. He always takes his time to explain what needs to be done. I find that he actually truly cares about his patients. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Katz. I am so thankful to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Katz for over 20 years. He had a painless solution to a procedure to which other dentists wanted to perform oral surgery. He keeps his appointments always on time.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Katz's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz has been my dentist since I was a child. He is the best Dentist for all your needs, both for the health of your teeth and the appearance as well. On..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz has been my dentist for over 30 years. He is always there for us whether it is for an emergency or just a check up. He is a perfectionist who truly car..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Katz has been my dentist for over 30 years. I have had extensive work done on my teeth including crowns and root canals. All were done skillfully and painles..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a seven year patient of Dr Katz who has provided a painless and pleasant experience for all of my visits to the dentist. He cares about his patients and pr..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started to treat with Dr Katz 20 years ago after relocating to the NY area and have never looked back. He has always provided professional and caring services..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr katz was my first&only dentist since my move too li in 1996. major work done by dr katz includes a crown and a implant. ive been very satisfied with the resu..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz has been our family dentist for many years. His professionalism and expertise has kept our teeth in excellent condition. The range of care has been f..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been extremely fearful of going to the dentist my whole life. I had some terrible experiences with dentists as a child, so as an adult I never went. W..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Katz for over 20 years. He had a painless solution to a procedure to which other dentists wanted to perform oral surgery. ..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for about 42 years. He is an extremely professional, painless and caring dentist. He has done several crowns for both myself a..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Michael Katz is a great dentist. I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 20 yrs. He is highly qualified and has a painless approach. He has performed..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 30 years. When I first came to him, my mouth was in terrible shape. My gums would bleed at the drop of a hat. With th..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Katz provides Painless Dentistry. I've been a long term patient and in addition to Crowns, Posts and Bonding his Cosmetic Dentistry is superior. My smile ..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for 10 years. When I decided to have my front teeth capped I knew he was going to be the dentist to do the job. The crowns t..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Katz for over 15 years. He is professional and personal, and instills good cleaning habits into his patients. Takes away the drea..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Katz has been my family dentist for over 30 years. He and his staff even attended my mom's wake. Dr Katz takes the time to explain procedures, options and ge..."

September 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael J."

April 8, 2012