Ratings for Dr. Ian Bell

Dr Bell has been our family Dr. for the last 16 years! Very friendly, knowledgeable and the best atmosphere!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Thank you, doctor Bell. I'm so happy to find the best doctor in Newmarket. Thanks a lot for a nice reception managing.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Best doctor we have met in our 15 years in Canada... always take our child who is now 2 1/2 years old even though we moved from Newmarket to Durham Region...

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I came across his office accidentally when leaving my own doctor upstairs when she told me she didn't have time to see me that day. Even though I had booked an appointment ! Dr Bell was kind, thorough, and quick to see me. I got a referral to a dermatologist that day as well. Very nice Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Best walk-in experience ever! Super clean and helpful, was in and out within 20-30 mins.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I was looking to see a doctor at a walk in clinic on a long weekend evening which was not too easy and I saw that Dr Bell's office was still open. I thought it was actually a clinic. When I got there they informed me it was actually not a walk in but even though they were leaving for the evening, Dr Bell still agreed to see me. He was very kind and asked enough questions to figure out what was wrong. He was quite knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. The medicating he prescribed ended up helping me and I am so grateful to him. Wonderful doctor, even though I have only had one experience with him I would still recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Friendly Caring Kind Always caring about his patients We were the of his patients when he started his practice

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

popped in for "clinic" visit and was pleasantly surprised, witty, sympathetic and very knowledgeable. Great receptionist and my wait was all of 10 minutes ! Excellent experience

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Best doctor for the entire family for 28 years. Patient, kind, knowledgable..goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I feel so comfortable that he cares for my entire family. Best doctor I have ever met

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016