Ratings for Dr. Ian Bell

Exceptional bedside manner, knowledgeable, thorough...what more can one ask for from a doctor? I only stopped into his walk-in clinic as it was the only one I could find that was open on a holiday Monday, but I truly wish he was my family doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I love everything about his office, his staff! So helpful, friendly and caring! I've went twice for walk in type stuff and left the office feeling well taken care of. My impression is he loves his job and cares about people. His clinic is the best kept secret in Newmarket! I travel from Bradford, very worth the drive!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Wonderful, caring Doctor. So happy to have him has our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

We LOVE Dr. Bell. He has cared for our two children since they were infants and have had amazing experiences. His clinic is the best kept secret in Newmarket.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Great receptionist, wonderful doctor! Went to his walk in clinic today. No wait. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr Bell has been our family Dr. for the last 16 years! Very friendly, knowledgeable and the best atmosphere!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Thank you, doctor Bell. I'm so happy to find the best doctor in Newmarket. Thanks a lot for a nice reception managing.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Best doctor we have met in our 15 years in Canada... always take our child who is now 2 1/2 years old even though we moved from Newmarket to Durham Region...

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I came across his office accidentally when leaving my own doctor upstairs when she told me she didn't have time to see me that day. Even though I had booked an appointment ! Dr Bell was kind, thorough, and quick to see me. I got a referral to a dermatologist that day as well. Very nice Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Best walk-in experience ever! Super clean and helpful, was in and out within 20-30 mins.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016