Ratings for Dr. Ian Bell

Friendly Caring Kind Always caring about his patients We were the of his patients when he started his practice

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

popped in for "clinic" visit and was pleasantly surprised, witty, sympathetic and very knowledgeable. Great receptionist and my wait was all of 10 minutes ! Excellent experience

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Best doctor for the entire family for 28 years. Patient, kind, knowledgable..goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I feel so comfortable that he cares for my entire family. Best doctor I have ever met

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

What an awesome Doctor. He takes his time to understand the issue. Asks questions to totally understand the situation then explains his recommendations and confirms that you agree/understand. Who could ask for anything more. Waited a little longer than I expected but definitely worth the wait. Newmarket is so lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Bell is one of the best doctors I have every met. After being blown off by the emerg doc, Dr. Bell did the assessment and ordered the tests I needed to begin treatment on my injury. I would reccommebd him to anyone! Great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Bell was fantastic with my 7 month old twin when brought in office with fever & respiratory distress. Never meeting him before I found his assessment & treatment of the situation absolutely phenomenal. He is professional, knowledge & bedside manner is far beyond any MD I have worked with or come across in quite sometime. During follow up with both babies we received the same service & am pleased to say we will be back. Great doctor!! One of a kind

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

I must say that in my 25 years of living in Canada I have never met a doctor like Dr. Ian Bell. I brought my 15 month old son to him for the first time and Dr. Bell was so patient and gentle that my son loved him from the beginning. After thoroughly examining my son he took his time to explain exactly why he is sick and was even precise about the virus my son had. Today my son was not feeling well again so we went to see Dr. Bell, but by the time we got there his office was closed, my husband and I were just about to go back to the car when we saw Dr. Bell approach us from the hall and asked if we came to see him. We said yes, so Dr. Bell immediately reopened his office and took us in and examined my son, he took his time was not in a rush at all and thoroughly examined my son. He is the best doctor! I highly recommend him, and my 15 month old son loves him too.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Smartest doctor I've ever been to, and refers your immediately if he doesn't know exactly what's wrong with you

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Amazing Doctor! Best Doctor I have ever had! He's great with my kids and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015