Ratings for Dr. Ian Bell

I have had him for 23 years. He is the most amazing doctor ever. I am so sad he isn't taking new patients. He is what got me interested in health care at a young age, always answering my questions and allowing me to explore my curiosity as a child like letting me listen through the stethoscope. Now here I am a nurse and when I go into see him he will ask me questions relevant to my medical complaint to try and teach me. This has helped my learning a lot. He is so kind and knowledgeable, as well as his wife the receptionist. Truly the BEST doctor ever.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I have had him for over 25 years, he is the best doctor out there!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

I wish he had a family practice, so knowledgeable, never a big wait in the office, great staff. I see him more often than our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Very kind and knowledgeable. Great doctor and staff. Very happy to find this place.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

He listed, treated me and followed up. Great doc!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

From someone who works in a clinic for over 6 doctors, trust me when I say he's one of the best in the area. He listen and cares, explains everything thoroughly. He's extremely knowledgable. Takes the time to follow up on test results and always sends for proper testing before diagnosing. If only he ran a family practice, i wouldn't hesitate to switch family doctors.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Best Doctor I met in Canada. He is very knowledgable, caring, thorough and patient. Much better than my family doctor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

This was one of the best care experiences I have ever received. Dr Bell is kind and knowledgeable. His staff is amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Probably one of the best walk-in clinics that I have ever come across. The staff are very nice and helpful. The waiting room is small but the waits generally are not that long. Dr.Bell is really unlike any doctor that I have ever come across, he listens and doesn’t judge if you don’t know or understand something. Even if you have to go to see him more than once, he doesn’t freak out or turn you away. He also does not rush anyone at all. It was not expensive at all compared to other places I have been since then.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I came across Dr. Bell when I needed a walk in. I have gone to him numerous times for an ongoing issue and he has been nothing short of amazing! He is knowledgeable and genuine. I have never experienced a doctor like him. Would definitely suggest visiting Dr. Bell if you need to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018