Ratings for Dr. Ian Bell

Probably one of the best walk-in clinics that I have ever come across. The staff are very nice and helpful. The waiting room is small but the waits generally are not that long. Dr.Bell is really unlike any doctor that I have ever come across, he listens and doesn’t judge if you don’t know or understand something. Even if you have to go to see him more than once, he doesn’t freak out or turn you away. He also does not rush anyone at all. It was not expensive at all compared to other places I have been since then.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I came across Dr. Bell when I needed a walk in. I have gone to him numerous times for an ongoing issue and he has been nothing short of amazing! He is knowledgeable and genuine. I have never experienced a doctor like him. Would definitely suggest visiting Dr. Bell if you need to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Saw Dr Bell when I was looking for a walk in clinic, have to say he was amazing!! Was very thorough, and didn't leave any stone unturned, he was more detailed than my family Dr! I highly recommend him, and will be heading here when Dr needed.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Bell is Great! He is my favourite of any doctor I've ever been to (and I'm 71 years old, so have seen quite a few over the decades). He is so gentle and kind, as well as being extremely knowledgeable. He doesn't put himself on a "pedestal". He takes his time explaining things and wants to know that I understand what he's explaining. He never seems in a rush. He listens to my questions and respects my thoughts. Before going to Dr. Bell I'd never had a doctor do a follow-up phone call regarding a lab test. I was very appreciative and pleasantly surprised when Dr. Bell phoned me himself to explain the results of my test, and assured me that all was well! I can't recommend him highly enough! :-)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable, kind, patient, passionate. If you feel that these are all trades an excellent physician then you agree with me that Dr. Bell is one of the best and finest Doctors you will ever have the honour of looking after your health needs. He always takes his time and has a very concerned diagnostic approach. My family thanks him for looking after us for over 25 years.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

He is absolutely everything a doctor should be. He is thorough and patient and extremely knowledgeable. He is great with my young children (3yrs and under). I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Cannot thank Dr Bell enough for his attention, thoroughness and expertise. Staff also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Bell was kind and thorough. He made my 5 year old son feel safe, seen and respected as he did his exam. I recommend him to everyone I know, it's rare to find a doctor this excellent!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Bell is an excellent doctor, takes time to listen to you and explains you in details your medical condition and refers you for x-rays, ultra sound, etc. if you require and calls you promptly with the results. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr Bell is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things in detail. Often he refers me to medical reading so I can be more knowledgeable in caring for my kids. He's very gentle with children and my girls feel at ease with him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018