Ratings for Dr. Ian Bell

I came across his office accidentally when leaving my own doctor upstairs when she told me she didn't have time to see me that day. Even though I had booked an appointment ! Dr Bell was kind, thorough, and quick to see me. I got a referral to a dermatologist that day as well. Very nice Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Best walk-in experience ever! Super clean and helpful, was in and out within 20-30 mins.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I was looking to see a doctor at a walk in clinic on a long weekend evening which was not too easy and I saw that Dr Bell's office was still open. I thought it was actually a clinic. When I got there they informed me it was actually not a walk in but even though they were leaving for the evening, Dr Bell still agreed to see me. He was very kind and asked enough questions to figure out what was wrong. He was quite knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. The medicating he prescribed ended up helping me and I am so grateful to him. Wonderful doctor, even though I have only had one experience with him I would still recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Friendly Caring Kind Always caring about his patients We were the of his patients when he started his practice

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

popped in for "clinic" visit and was pleasantly surprised, witty, sympathetic and very knowledgeable. Great receptionist and my wait was all of 10 minutes ! Excellent experience

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Best doctor for the entire family for 28 years. Patient, kind, knowledgable..goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I feel so comfortable that he cares for my entire family. Best doctor I have ever met

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

What an awesome Doctor. He takes his time to understand the issue. Asks questions to totally understand the situation then explains his recommendations and confirms that you agree/understand. Who could ask for anything more. Waited a little longer than I expected but definitely worth the wait. Newmarket is so lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Bell is one of the best doctors I have every met. After being blown off by the emerg doc, Dr. Bell did the assessment and ordered the tests I needed to begin treatment on my injury. I would reccommebd him to anyone! Great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Bell was fantastic with my 7 month old twin when brought in office with fever & respiratory distress. Never meeting him before I found his assessment & treatment of the situation absolutely phenomenal. He is professional, knowledge & bedside manner is far beyond any MD I have worked with or come across in quite sometime. During follow up with both babies we received the same service & am pleased to say we will be back. Great doctor!! One of a kind

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015