You may also like

Dr. Bell is one of the best doctors I have every met. After being blown off by the emerg doc, Dr. Bell did the assessment and ordered the tests I needed to begin treatment on my injury. I would reccommebd him to anyone! Great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Bell was fantastic with my 7 month old twin when brought in office with fever & respiratory distress. Never meeting him before I found his assessment & treatment of the situation absolutely phenomenal. He is professional, knowledge & bedside manner is far beyond any MD I have worked with or come across in quite sometime. During follow up with both babies we received the same service & am pleased to say we will be back. Great doctor!! One of a kind

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

I must say that in my 25 years of living in Canada I have never met a doctor like Dr. Ian Bell. I brought my 15 month old son to him for the first time and Dr. Bell was so patient and gentle that my son loved him from the beginning. After thoroughly examining my son he took his time to explain exactly why he is sick and was even precise about the virus my son had. Today my son was not feeling well again so we went to see Dr. Bell, but by the time we got there his office was closed, my husband and I were just about to go back to the car when we saw Dr. Bell approach us from the hall and asked if we came to see him. We said yes, so Dr. Bell immediately reopened his office and took us in and examined my son, he took his time was not in a rush at all and thoroughly examined my son. He is the best doctor! I highly recommend him, and my 15 month old son loves him too.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr Bell is an excellent doctor withca lot of knowledge and experience. He is kind and patient never rushes you and explains everything. The receptionist is kind and does return calls unlike most other doctors offices.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

My son (1.5 years old) was experiencing health issues in the winter months. Dr Bell was so amazing at squeezing us in last minute and he was always so attentive. Best doctor we have have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Our family have been with Dr. BELL for over 21 years now. He is great, knowledgeable and kind. Needs to be more relaxed though, ie not take everything so seriously and goof a bit. It would really help calm patients down, like self who hate going to doctors.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

He is awesome! He is what a real doctor is all about!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Ian Bell's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bell is one of the best doctors I have every met. After being blown off by the emerg doc, Dr. Bell did the assessment and ordered the tests I needed to beg..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bell was fantastic with my 7 month old twin when brought in office with fever & respiratory distress. Never meeting him before I found his assessment & trea..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I must say that in my 25 years of living in Canada I have never met a doctor like Dr. Ian Bell. I brought my 15 month old son to him for the first time and Dr. ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Smartest doctor I've ever been to, and refers your immediately if he doesn't know exactly what's wrong with you"

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! Best Doctor I have ever had! He's great with my kids and is very thorough."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bell is an excellent and knowledgable doctor who doesn't rush you and explains everything to you thoroughly. By far one of the best doctors i've been to!"

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bell is an excellent doctor withca lot of knowledge and experience. He is kind and patient never rushes you and explains everything. The receptionist is k..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son (1.5 years old) was experiencing health issues in the winter months. Dr Bell was so amazing at squeezing us in last minute and he was always so attentiv..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Our family have been with Dr. BELL for over 21 years now. He is great, knowledgeable and kind. Needs to be more relaxed though, ie not take everything so seri..."

July 30, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L3X1" to "L3Y 2P7". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 603 Davis Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058957447".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is awesome! He is what a real doctor is all about! "

April 28, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

September 24, 2012