Ratings for Dr. Syed Rasul

Dr. Rasul is an amazing doctor who took car of me and my family for the last 4 years. I am quite impressed.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I had been suffering from almost daily headaches/migraines when I went to see Dr. Rasul. He immediately dismissed me, stating that I don't have migraines if I don't vomit. Realizing I wasn't going to get any help for my migraines, I asked for a requisition to get blood work to see an ENT for an unrelated problem. He fought me on needing a requisition because I was "too young to have anything wrong with me". I waited an hour and a half to get nothing I came for and to not be listened to. After thirty minutes of belittling me, putting words in my mouth and stepping out to take a phone call he told me "I have other obese patients who are being fired for their jobs for being slow and hard to look at" and then offered me injections that are newly legal in Canada. Absolute worst experience I've ever had with any doctor ever. I cannot believe Peninsula Medical Clinic employs him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Very caring and passionate about his work! He gives a lot​ of attention to his patients

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Doctor Syed Rasul is a caring and knowledgeable doctor! I have an excellent experience when coming in to this Doctors Care! The staff is incredibly friendly and professional. I highly recommend a visit to Doctor Rasul for his medical attention.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

He is an amazingly professional family doctor. He is my family doctor and things to say about him, he has been taking care of me and my kids and has been always respectful and helpful in any ways. He will go an extra mile to get me and my family members well. He is very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

He is an excellent physician and I have been treated nicely by him. His clinical knowledge is excellent and he cares for his patients. The staff is also very good and caring. I strongly recommend a visit to Dr. Syed Rasul.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Cares about his patients and extremely knowledgable

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Doctor S Rasul really does Care! I have an excellent experience when coming in to Doctors Care! The staff is incredibly friendly and professional. I highly recommend a visit to Doctor Rasul for his knowledge and a thorough care and attention

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Spent maybe five min with me, did not listen, constantly putting words in my mouth, completely disrespectful and arrogant man and I will never see him again. Any woman booked with him I recommend you leave find another doctor. Worst experience I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I've seen Dr. Syed Rasul , and every time was a great experiences. I was seen right away, Dr. Syed Rasul he spent his time with me, and clearly answered all of my questions. He also explains the "why" behind everything, which is very helpful. I'd highly recommend Dr.Syed Rasul . Every times I've seen him I requested an appointment with him he's helped me with my Hi blood pressure and my other health problems

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016