Ratings for Dr. Syed Rasul

Very caring and passionate about his work! He gives a lot​ of attention to his patients

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Doctor Syed Rasul is a caring and knowledgeable doctor! I have an excellent experience when coming in to this Doctors Care! The staff is incredibly friendly and professional. I highly recommend a visit to Doctor Rasul for his medical attention.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

He is an amazingly professional family doctor. He is my family doctor and things to say about him, he has been taking care of me and my kids and has been always respectful and helpful in any ways. He will go an extra mile to get me and my family members well. He is very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

He is an excellent physician and I have been treated nicely by him. His clinical knowledge is excellent and he cares for his patients. The staff is also very good and caring. I strongly recommend a visit to Dr. Syed Rasul.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Cares about his patients and extremely knowledgable

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Doctor S Rasul really does Care! I have an excellent experience when coming in to Doctors Care! The staff is incredibly friendly and professional. I highly recommend a visit to Doctor Rasul for his knowledge and a thorough care and attention

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Spent maybe five min with me, did not listen, constantly putting words in my mouth, completely disrespectful and arrogant man and I will never see him again. Any woman booked with him I recommend you leave find another doctor. Worst experience I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I've seen Dr. Syed Rasul , and every time was a great experiences. I was seen right away, Dr. Syed Rasul he spent his time with me, and clearly answered all of my questions. He also explains the "why" behind everything, which is very helpful. I'd highly recommend Dr.Syed Rasul . Every times I've seen him I requested an appointment with him he's helped me with my Hi blood pressure and my other health problems

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I have been going to Dr .Rasul for aprrox two yrs. and he has always been very up front with his diagnosises. He has always taken the time to explain everything that I needed to know .Unfortunatly there are the odd occasions that he does not have the same time to give because he has a very busy workload. Since I have been going to him ,I now have my daughter going to him and she also recommends him highly.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr rasul has been my family dr for over 1 yr He is wonderful Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015