Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Lynch

Reasonable Prices and fairly good care. Staff is friendly and helpful and so far good work.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Lynch has always been a great dentist to our family. He charges fair prices compared to others in the area. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Horrible dentist. I was stuck with him only because the other dentists covered under Anthem or United Healthcare were not close enough to where I lived. I should have changed a long time ago. Instead, I went to him and he messed up one of my fillings. He never gave me a good solution to the problems I had. He simply would recommend a root canal without giving any other recommendations which I ultimately got from another dentist 8 hours away. Bottom line: this guy SUCKS. His equipment is antiquated, the building is old, parking sucks. Everything needs to be upgraded. He talks to you like he doesn't care about what he does. He made my teeth worse, not better, since he never found good and reasonable solutions to the problems I had.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013