Ratings for Dr. Liza Fartash

This is the best dental practice that I have come to experience. Knowledgeable, prompt and wonderful results. I am glad I found this place.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I highly recommend finding a dentist other than Liza Fartash. For one appointment, Dr. Fartash was a half-hour late for my appointment, and I was the first appointment of the day; she did not apologize for her tardiness. Dr. Fartash suggested that I needed a crown on a tooth where I had had a root canal 7 years earlier. The root canal was done at the University of Michigan, School of Dentistry. My dentist at the university never once suggested I needed a crown on this tooth. Dr. Fartash filled cavity, and that filling fell out less than 6 months later, while I was flossing. Additionally, I had multiple problems with her receptionists: there was high turnover, incorrect booking of appointments, and difficulty in receiving my records once I decided to go to another practice. Make a better choice than I did and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011