Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Collins

I've been seeing Dr. Collins and his staff for 2 years now, following an extended period of neglecting my teeth. They have gotten my teeth back into good health with minimal fuss or expense and all the staff I've encountered have been very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that sometimes I've had to wait up to a half hour past my appointment time (though sometimes they've seen me right away).

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Collins made my rough day into a pleasant one when I was in extreme pain due to shifting teeth. Thank you Dr. Collins for the help when in a time of need. Your knowledge and explanation of what was going on was very convenient and helpful with respects to my recovery after my visit.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Worst dentist I've ever had, and I've had many. Firstly, he overbooked, so I was left waiting for 45 minutes after the appointment time before I was seen. Then he was practicing on 2 patients at once. I had to get a mercury filling replaced with a composite filling. While he was removing the mercury filling, he left to see the other patient for 30 minutes while my mouth was full of loose mercury. I took the liberty to rinse out my mouth of the mercury while I was waiting. When he came back, he spent very little time filling and testing the composite. I noticed he didn't take the time to form it properly like all prior dentists I've used. A week later, after that filling hurt again, I returned to my old dentist who laughed when he saw the awful job Dr Collins did.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012