Ratings for Dr. Richard Houghton

Words cannot express my sincerest gratitude to Richard Houghton at Function Health. I’ve had both a herniated/bulging disc, and extreme rotator cuff issues. At 45 years old, I felt like I was 90. The pain was so bad I thought for sure I would need surgery. I don’t believe in surgery or pain pills (which only mask issues) so I was seeking alternative treatment. I could only sit for 10 mins in a car without crying out in pain, and lifting my arm with something in my hand was impossible. Since Richards’s treatments, I have healed so much that I was able to drive straight from Georgia to Canada, only stopping twice for gas. That’s a 16-hour drive! I had zero pain. And to this day, I keep up my stretches, do some planks, and plan on being this mobile and pain free for the rest of my life. Thank you so much Richard.

Submitted June 28, 2017

I must say im very impressed with how much Richard cares about his patients, he 100% goes above and beyond to help you feel better, Great family chiropractor and would highly recommend him. The receptionist is friendly but seems to make a lot of mistakes that can be annoying but we are all human and for how good richard is, its worth it.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Richard truely cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and always accommodating. He has helped me with back and hip pain. I now live a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Helped me get through two major back problems. He knows his stuff! Very flexible hours. Willing to accommodate (make room to see you) if you are in acute pain. Gives you the knowledge and resources to try and prevent injury from reoccurring. A pleasure to deal with! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

excellent experience! would recommend to family and friends

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Houghton is thorough and kind. He really helped my knee issue!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Richard Houghton is great with kids, he is always very patient and effective.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Formerly of Meshki Clinic, Welland ON, Richard and spouse(Rebecca) operate NPH (Nisgsrs Performance Health at 178 Lincoln Rd, Welland ON.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013