Ratings for Dr. Anthony Udo-Inyang

Dr. Udo is a nice person and attends to his patient knowing fully well that he has a part to play to make sure you are in good condition.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr udo is a pretty good doctor all abou his business, he truely cares about your baby and make sure everything is ok. When it comes to making sure u are ok mentally and emotionally not so much. Exspect a very short visit 10 minutes or less, in and out. He may even ask u the same questions he asked in the previous appointments he is very knowledgeble ,but a very busy man.. If ur ok with that then he is the perfect doctor for you. God bless hope this helped.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Beyond Aggravated with his staff, he never calls my insurance to a prove my medication, I call so many time and he doesn't do it. I will not recommended him at all, Very unprofessional, Staff is always rude, They Leave and never return the call,

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

ive been with doctor udo for 3 years now. he was amazing. he also saved my daughters life when i was in labor with my youngest daughter. he was very concerned about how much blood i lost during labor and after. he made sure i was well taken care of and had everything i needed so me and my daughter could come home.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

please dont come to this practice the wait time is over an hour he books pver 10appointments at the same time. The staff is very unprofessional always laughing and joking with each other not focusing on their jobs.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Udo has been my doctor for at least 20 years. I find him to be very knowledgeable, kind and always willing to listen. His office is very busy but that is because he is so good. He has also be the doctor of choice to several of my family members. On one occasion found cancer in one of them very early and between his care and the referrals to other specialists, she is still with us 13 years later. I recommend him to everyone! Terrific staff too!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Udo-Inyang is truly unprofessional. He doesn't know how to read an ultrasound report, nor is he concerned with the general health of his patients. If he was unsure how to respond to a question or concern, I found that he often just laughed and changed the subject. By trusting his advice, I landed myself in three different hospitals over a 2 month period. In the first 18 weeks of my pregnancy, I lost 38lbs. Dr. Udo continued to assure me that it was normal to lose nearly 1/4 of my weight during my 1st trimester. He also found it very humorous that I was concerned. When examining my breasts for the 1st time, he thought it was so funny that I had a breast reduction & still wanted information about breast feeding. He is the absolute worst excuse for a doctor that I've ever encountered and I would not recommend trusting him as your provider. I personally enjoy receiving medical advice from someone that can properly speak English and doesn't laugh at my health concerns.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Love him he is excellent, and he saved my daughters life...

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Terrible doctor. he claimed I had high blood pressure during pregnancy, altho it was only high in his office and nowhere else. he scheduled my induction for 39 weeks when i was around 32 weeks. the day of my induction he tells me my labor isnt progressing fast enough and he had a flight to chicago so he wanted to STOP my labor and send me home until he got back from his trip! I refused to allow that, and he went to chicago anyways and a different doctor delivered me. If my blood pressure was such a "problem" he wouldnt have wanted to stop my labor! His bedside manner his horrible. He acts like you are stupid if you have different opinions than him on topics like circumcision, inductions, etc. he is not natural friendly and very csection happy.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

I have had this doctors for about 5 years. When I had fibroids(bleeding)I went to a local hospital who let me bleed for about 8-12 hours. When I went to his office he immediately gave me a D/C that help stop the bleeding. He has handled my case very well. I have no problems whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Anthony Udo-Inyang's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Coventry Healthcare