Ratings for Dr. Dante Pascali

Dr. Pascale saved my life. He is brilliant and kind and I would highly recommend him. Anyone that is in his care, is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Pascali is the best: kind, compassionate and professional.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I trust Dr. Pascali completely. He's excellent and I am lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I think Dr Pascali is the best. When I first went there, he had a replacement receptionist, who was great, older lady and very compassionate. She did explain that she was only there during the regular girls maternity leav e. The regular is BACK. She is loud and sometimes rude. When she calls to reschedule, she says, it's Dr Pascali's office, we're changing your appt. no sorry, in other words just do it. I have worked in a doctor's office and being polite is uppermost. She is very rude and is hurting his practice.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Pascali is an great physician. He is very kind and caring. Too bad his admin is not so pleasant. She is extremely loud and quite rude when it comes to some patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Kind and caring doctor. Happy to have him again for baby number 2

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Though Dr. Pascali can run a bit late, he gives you the same attention and time you need. Pleasant, listens, and overall excellent doctor. I rave about him to other women who may have bladder issues.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Pascali has been the perfect obstetrician for us.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Pascali is such a wonderful and kind doctor. I could not have asked for a better, nicer, more compassionate doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

This doctor had been treating my mother for several years and should have diagnosed her bladder cancer, instead he just kept putting an insert sling in. She was diagnosed while in the hospital for unrelated reasons. At that point it was too late for surgery, she passed 3 years later

Submitted July 5, 2016