Ratings for Dr. Dante Pascali

Dr Pascali is such a wonderful and kind doctor. I could not have asked for a better, nicer, more compassionate doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

This doctor had been treating my mother for several years and should have diagnosed her bladder cancer, instead he just kept putting an insert sling in. She was diagnosed while in the hospital for unrelated reasons. At that point it was too late for surgery, she passed 3 years later

Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Pascali is absolutely outstanding. He is kind, patient and makes you feel like you're the only one who matters. Even if he's running behind, he will take the time to answer all of your questions and you never feel rushed. He has a great bedside manner and is approachable. I don't understand how anyone could give him a bad rating but then again, some people feel entitled... He has always been a great communicator and we honestly could not have asked for a better physician. We would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

He is the absolute best doctor I have ever had, he truly is the best obgyn in the field! I will recommend him to everyone :)

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I loved having Dr. Pascali as my OBGYN for the birth of my daughter. He helped me go over all of my options and was very honest. Great experience.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Pascali is a great guy and did a great job of delivering my friend's babies. He is very cute too.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Dante Pascali is an amazing doctor. He is genuinely understanding! I saw him for my first pregnanacy and I came back for my second one ! Just amazing ! A + Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

He was wonderful and willing to support my choices even if it wasn't the norm, Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Just a genuinely nice and down to earth person - he really made us feel at ease, and made sure to follow up on care down the road even though we received good/positive results for a gyn issue. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have nothing but gratitude for this kind, helpful and caring doctor. He immediately understood my problem and when it came to fixing it - he led my through the process with great professionalism and care. NGOs staff are most helpful.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014