You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dante Pascali

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Dante Pascali is an amazing doctor. He is genuinely understanding! I saw him for my first pregnanacy and I came back for my second one ! Just amazing ! A + Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Just a genuinely nice and down to earth person - he really made us feel at ease, and made sure to follow up on care down the road even though we received good/positive results for a gyn issue. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have nothing but gratitude for this kind, helpful and caring doctor. He immediately understood my problem and when it came to fixing it - he led my through the process with great professionalism and care. NGOs staff are most helpful.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I have never ever rated any doctor as poor or average. I have high respect for doctors but my experience with Dr. Pascali was under trying circumstances where all he needed to say was truth. I was referred to him for a surgery. Dr. Pascali knew he wouldn't be available for the surgery and still he didn't tell me. Day before the surgery the hospital told me that he was on leave for a week and another doctor on call would do the surgery. I was shocked because I was told that my case was extremely complicated and that was the reason it was assigned to him. Dr. Pascali knew that he wouldn't be there. He told us was if I am not there you will get my mentor and I may be on a different floor. I was assigned another surgeon not his mentor. I had to plead my case with hospital staff and luckily they assigned me his mentor. I can't state the agony and tension we experienced before the surgery. He could have simply told us that my case is being forced on him and he is going to be away that week.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Pascali is a wonderful, caring doctor. Like many mentioned below, he took time to explain and answer my questions, and always presents with a big smile. Love this guy! His EA Brenda is so nice too!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Pascali has been my OB for 2 pregnancies and I will be seeing him for my third. He is comfortable, knowledgeable and he really CARES for his patients. We adored Brenda as well who seems to remember everything and everyone. Cannot say enough good things!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Dante Pascali's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I loved having Dr. Pascali as my OBGYN for the birth of my daughter. He helped me go over all of my options and was very honest. Great experience. "

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pascali is a great guy and did a great job of delivering my friend's babies. He is very cute too."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dante Pascali is an amazing doctor. He is genuinely understanding! I saw him for my first pregnanacy and I came back for my second one ! Just amazing ! A +..."

June 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2G 5X2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 152 Cleopatra Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137619292".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He was wonderful and willing to support my choices even if it wasn't the norm, Highly recommended. "

March 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Just a genuinely nice and down to earth person - he really made us feel at ease, and made sure to follow up on care down the road even though we received good/p..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but gratitude for this kind, helpful and caring doctor. He immediately understood my problem and when it came to fixing it - he led my through th..."

December 2, 2014