Ratings for Dr. Henry J. Cooke

This man is an angel! I started to see him when I had an extreme case of sciatica in 1988. He didn’t know me but came into the office off hours to treat me as an emergency. He recommended exercises which I did to strengthen my back. He is so knowledgeable about so may things regarding one’s health. My husband has a back problem and the dr. Wanted to perform an 8 hr surgery on him. I insisted my husband see Dr. Cooke. He went 3x weekly and we live over 40 man away but he helped him so much and my husband didn’t need the surgery. Dr. Cooke is one in a million! He is not just kind and caring. He is so smart and so talented. If you are fortunate enough to go to him, you will understand what I mean. He has a heart of gold. I do not care if I sometimes need to wait a few extra minutes to see him. He makes sure he does what he needs to at your visit. He doesn’t watch the clock. I am so grateful he is my doctor and he is not just #1 in Saddle Brook. He is #1 in the world to me!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

dr cooke is the #1 chiropractor in Bergen County. He has magical Hands and loves what he does.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Cooke is unlike any other chiropractor. He has helped my entire family, I started going to him about 3-4 months ago suffering from chronic back pain. I was so tired of all the meds the MD's were giving me. Right away he establish why I was feeling this way and created an individual treatment plan for me. I have NEVER felt better! I never miss an appointment and now my children and husband are being treated by Dr. Cooke. We are so lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Been seeing him for almost twenty years and trust him completely. He's one of the main reasons i didnt grow up wearing a clunky brace for my scoliosis. Such a sweet and genuine man, who truly listens to you. He's helped me get through a ton of sports injuries all over my body. He really finds where the root of your pain is caused by. You feel better after just one visit, and like a new person after several visits.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Cooke has hands of gold! He always knows just where that ache or pain is coming from and then he uses those golden hands to work it out...it may take a few visits, but you will absolutely feel the difference!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Focused on delivering excellent care. Terrific to work with.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I Love Dr Henry! He has magical hands, I started seeing him 3 years ago and never felt so good. In the past, I suffer from extreme neck pain from being on the computer-in 4 visits and a little PT I never felt this good. Since then he treats my twin bother, my parents, children, friends....Dr Henry Cooke is the chiropractor in NJ!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I always feel great after seeing dr. henry- he is truly the BEST !!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

He is almost never on time but neither am I so we are a good match. LOL. Be prepared to wait. HOWEVER, he is worth the wait!!! Waiting area is huge and comfortable with a large screen TV to watch while you wait. He gives you the time you need and does not rush you. Will not let you walk out until you feel better. You don't mind waiting because you know once you get in you will get the best care. He's got all the tricks up his sleeve to help you with any pain you might have and it just doesn't stop at aligning your back. I once had pain in my hand. He did something and no more pain. AMAZING DR!!! I call him a MIRACLE WORKER!!! Nobody I send there is disappointed! Been to several other chiropractors in my life and no one compares to Dr. Henry!! We take the whole family! Best pregnancy ever when I treated with him and the baby even got a gentle adjustment when she was born. Don't laugh, I believe he even told me he helped a hurting dog! This man is truly a gem!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Henry J. Cooke's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1988)