Ratings for Dr. William E. Galbreth

I am always well taken care of when I see Dr. Galbreth. The Doctor and his staff are always so understanding and sweet!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Bo Galbreth. Best dentist I've been to since we moved here 8 years ago.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Professionalism with a relaxed attitude calming the nerves of the patient sitting in "the chair"! Excellent results combined with a friendly staff and aesthetically pleasing environment

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

ALL AROUND BEST DENTAL OFFICE AND STAFF IN EXISTENCE!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Bill Galbreth for many years....and, thanks to this wonderful dentist's expertise, I am very happy to say that I am proud of my smile! He and his staff are the best. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I had three horrible dentists before meeting Dr. Galbreth and his professional staff. Dr. Galbreth got my mouth back in order and my life is much better now. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Always a pleasant experience going to see my dentist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Galbreth since 1981. Prior to that I saw several other Dentists who were only interested in drilling out and replacing all my previous fillings. My wife and I have received excellent care from Dr. Galbreth and his staff for the many years we have gone to him for Dental care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Galbreth is a very friendly and knowledgeable dentist. The office is emmaculate and the staff is very attentive and helpful. I feel confident recommending him to anyone who wants top notch dental care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Galbreth for over 30 years and cannot say enough about the excellent care I receive. Dr. Galbreth has many years of experience which shows in the work that he does. Dr Galbreth and his office staff make me feel welcome and comfortable making my visits enjoyable. They are always prompt and I have never had to sit and wait after my arrival. I have been very pleased with all of the work done on my teeth over the years and have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend Dr. William E Galbreth.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016