Ratings for Dr. Robert Davis

He has been my doctor for years.. He is a good doctor..I have used him for several procedures and have always been happy! He comes in with a smile on his face and is very inviting! He has great bedside manner.Dr Davis is a great plastic surgeon. I have had him do my Brest augmentation it came out great! He also did scar revision surgery on my many scars from numerous surgerys also lyposuction on my hips that looked great and most recent I had my upper eyelids done !! What a fantastic job Dr Davis has done! I will highly recommend him any day!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

He doesn't know what he is doing.Didn't read pathology report or properly note where surgery was required and performed surgery on wrong place. Scarred me for life. Never even apologized. Arrogant. Complaint filed with MD Board of Physicians.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

His talent is beyond belief. Hr is an artist with a scapel. He has perfomed multiple surgeries multiple times. All have met or exceeded my expectations. I would not allow anyone else to perform this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Dr. Robert Davis's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Workers Comp