You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Donald C. Huang

Horrible Dr. Didn't crown my son's tooth ,Not compassionate with Children. I was going thro ugh domestic Violence issues and had to reschedule just a couple of appointments and he said find another dentist. Ridiculous finding a Dr in this town!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

MY NAME IS SANDRA JONES I HAVE BEEN WITH Dr. Donald C. Huang FROM WHEN HE FRIST STARTED AND I WILL NEVER GO TO A NOTHER DENIST EVER HE IS THE BEST AND IF YOU HAVE KIDS HE IS SO AWASOME WITH THEM KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DR don iake kneed to come see you i have a tooth that kneeds to be pulled take care my ins paid for it

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

THIS IS THE BEST DENTIST I KNOW IN STOCKTON, I WOULD RECOMMED HIM TO EVERYONE.... THUMBS UP DR HUANG, WITH FIVE STARS,, UR THE BEST...

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Huang is awesome! My daughter has gone to him for 8 years. I have 3 other children who love him also. I recommend him to all of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Huang and his staff are amazing. They're always very kind and courteous. Once you're there, he's always very careful to make sure you're comfortable and well cared for. My children love him and so do I. Even my youngest son looks forward to seeing him. Which reminds me..time to schedule check-ups. :)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Donald C. Huang's Credentials

Delta Dental
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Dr. Didn't crown my son's tooth ,Not compassionate with Children. I was going thro ugh domestic Violence issues and had to reschedule just a couple of..."

November 18, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Donald" to "Donald C."

April 8, 2012