Ratings for Dr. Lawrence S. Gordon

very personable office, dr and staff care about patients...beautiful crown work also does orthodontics. my daughter's teeth look wonderful. my highest regards to dr. gordon

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Best dental experience I ever had. Professional, gentle and reasonable. I needed a lot of dentistry I had neglected for years. Dr Gordon made me several beautiful crowns and was helpful with a payment plan. My whole family is at ease and comfort with him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Truly cares about patients. Followed up several times. Did great work for a reasonable price. Office and equipment a little dated, but who cares as long as he does such a great job. I'd rather have a competent dentist with old furniture than an incompetent dentist with a beautiful office. Best choice in Hudson Valley for implants and perio work - and my regular dentist agrees.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I second on the reviewer that Dr. Gordon is cutting corners too much. I will not recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Beware of this dentist. He submits false claims to the insurance companies for work that he does not do! We stopped going there for this reason. He also is very unprofessional and I have heard him talking loudly in the office about other patients and actually cursing out loud. There are too many good dentists in the area so go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

first rate professional. My family and I are fortunate to have him as our family dentist. Never lets us down. my crowns from 1994 look great as ever. Preventive care especially strong at his office

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Been a patient of his since childhood, but things have changed recently. The office does not return phone calls, very difficult to schedule appointments, even if you call during office hours on days they say they are open, no one answers the phone. Dental work is not holding up well. Someone mentioned him getting his license at KMart but he was once an awesome dentist up until a couple years ago. Maybe its just time for him to retire...?

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

when I got my braces off dr gordon went to file my teeth to make them look straighter but instead filed too far down. now one of my front teeth look chipped. very upset

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

My family has been patients of Dr. Gordon for over 20 years. In the past few years he seems to have gotten lax with the care he gives. Equipment is somewhat outdated. Small problems are not quickly fixed and can end up becoming big problems. Sadly we decided it was time to find a new dentist and are happy with the decision.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010