Ratings for Dr. Ronald M. Goodman

I agree with all of the comments, The wait time is much too long. I went in for a cold, the next thing you know I was in surgery, I wish I had gotten a second opinion, They said they would stick with me though everything. Well after the surgery and a few more visits I realized I was on my own. They let me down big time. They got that commission for a surgery that I believe I should have never gotten. shame on them ! my life has never been the same.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I agree. I went in b/c of sinus problems.When he saw who I had insurance with,he said "u have that screwball insurance" He's the screwball!! within mins. he had a machine rolled in to check my heart rate! WHAT!! I should have asked more questions but it was so fast. I feel really taken advantage of. Iam still getting bills for that visit. And he did nothing for what I was there for!! Awful awful man and Dr.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

This doctor may be knowledgeable but he doesn't help with it. Rather he relied on speciality doctors so that he can get his commission. On me every single appointment, he wanted to send me back to see speciality. In US, more or less every single doctor acts that way relying on machines and reports instead of using their education to diagnose the patient. Once, he did EKG on me in his office and charge $80 for it which was worthless test. He knew what the issue was with my stomach pain but he did EKG which is heart related. I agree on this doctor's schedule as I always waited over 1 hours in his waiting area which always passed my actual appointment time. I really should have charged him my hourly consulting rate for loosing my pay for that wasted amount of time in his office. If we don't show up, these guys never forget to charge us no-show fees so why can't we charge them for wasting our time?

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

I just wanted to say I ageed with everything i read here, and I am changing Phys.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

All of these comments are accurate. He does not have a good bedside manner and he makes you feel really bad if you are overweight when he does not have room to talk himself. I am changing doctors because his practice leaves a lot to be desired and I know I can get better care from someone else. He does like to keep bringing you back once a month which is absurd. Your wait time is an average of 1.5 hours which is way too long.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Definitely the worst doctor I've ever had. Dr. Goodman was arrogant, inattentive, and clumsy/forgetful/etc. It seemed like at every appointment he didn't have any idea who I was or what I needed from him. On top of all this, he was ALWAYS running at least an hour behind schedule.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Not quite sure where he got his degree or medical license, but he ought to give it back.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Absolutely horrible. If you are looking for a doctor who only cares about how much money he can drain off you, this is the one. If you want someone who knows what they are doing. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Been the for back and neck pain.Would only give me naproxen, relafen and cheap muscle relaxers. Even after I told him they don't help, he said just keep taking what I gave you. Absolutely WORTHLESS.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

I have nothing good to say about Dr. Goodman. I was having issues with my high blood pressure (slightly elevated due to diet, which I changed) and he made me come in every other week for a full office visit. What I didn't find out until a month later was that he maxed out my coverage for the YEAR and I paid almost $1000 out of pocket back to him for the pointless appts. His bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. He lectured me to lose weight and he himself weighs close to 350 lbs. He was never really friendly, mostly just lectured and intimidated me. Very uncomfortable and didn't feel good when I left.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Ronald M. Goodman's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE