Ratings for Dr. Ghassan Aro

Dr Aro has been my dentist since 2004 and he is the BEST! What attracted me to Dr Aro was his professionalism, the up to date digital office, location and staff. This is a small practice but he does everything! I have always loved the digital xrays and you are aware of everything. I have had a tooth pulled, crown, fillings, you name it! Dr Aro listens to your needs. Also I found out today that he has wi fi!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Aro Dental is a great and professional place to take care of my teeth and my family teeth. I have been going there for six years and more. My experience is so far so good. Dr. Aro is very knowledge, honest, patient, and friendly dentist. He spends as long as it takes to explain everything for me and answer my questions and concerns, which make things way easier on me. The staff is very nice and happy to answer any question in my mind regarding appointments and cost. Dr. Aro took care of my teeth that were in horrible condition before him. His team was always there for me in emergences. Thank you all for being very nice and professional!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Aro for about a year and a half. Even though it is a half hours drive both ways for me it is worth it. The hygenists are nice and efficient as are the office staff. Dr. Aro is also very nice and has a good chair side manner. He explains procedures in detail and answers all questions. At first I was shocked at the prices, however realize that it had been quite a while since I had a dentist and prices for all procedures have gone up as everything else has in this day and age. I still have a lot of teeth to be taken care of as budget permits and will continue going to Dr. Aro. I would definitely recommend him to anyone shopping around for a good dentist in the area.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Aro is a very knowledgeable,honest and fair dentist, he give all the time needed explaining the condition and the treatment to his patients. The staff is super friendly and always ready to help. All my dental work are done there and always do a perfect job.Thank you! Five Stars practice and highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr.Aro has been my dentist for 7yrs.He is a wonderful,talented dentist.His previous office manager Maria was compassionate,caring & going to the dentist was a plesant experiance.However,the very opposite can be said of his new manager Lisa,who after only 1 meeting verbally abused me,screamed at me on the phone many times& reduced me to tears.She has managed to ailianate me completly from my dentist & destroy a long trusting Dr/Patient relationship.In the middle of emergency treatmet(all my upper R teeth fell out)She refused to schedule me appointments,allow me to talk to Dr.Aro,told me that my dentist was tired of me?hung up on me,then told me to find another dentist?The 1 time i WAS able to speak to him,he told me to schedule an app.to do the work.I was given no help in any way,no refferals & left in pain & without teeth.The stress caused by this already traumatic situation is unforgivable.Most hurtfull of all is being dismissed without any verbal interaction with Dr.Aro after 7yrs.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr.Aro Is really honest, skilled dentist.His staff is amazing, always ready to help and find a place for me when I have dental emergency. The go extra miles for their patient satisfaction. I'm really thankful for their effort. Its not easy to find an honest dentist who is not willing to rip you off these days, and try to do stuff you don't need .Dr.Aro is SUper honest.Thats what makes me regular to his clinic :)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Just wanted to add that the receptionist, Maria, is helpful, friendly, and professional. Staff is personable and Dr. Aro is patient and kind.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

This is Dr Aro,please ignore my rating,i was just trying to reply on one of the reviews.first I am going to explain our protocol when dealing with rare situations like this.when falling behind on my schedule,my front desk will automatically inform the next patient and offer him a new appointment or to wait with approximate waiting time ,according to the response she will call the rest of patients and rearrange the schedule so we don't waste someone's time.if a patient show up and we couldn't see him on the schedule we assume it is our mistake and we accommodate him to the best of his interest although this is extremely rare as your appointment will be in the system while your are on the phone,after, we follow the rule mentioned above.now i am not sure what happened during the 20 min wait, did we not acknowledge u or u were filling up paper work .maria has been with me for 7 yrs out of 30 yrs career because she is professional and cares for patients.my apologies and I hope best for u.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

I went in and there was a misunderstanding with my appointment. Not only did they have to reschedule my original appointment, but I waited 20 minutes and then when I asked the receptionist a question she began to yell at me. Do not go here!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Wonderful people--make you feel very comfortable and the Dr.is so nice and very informative--LOVED THEM--

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009