Ratings for Dr. Linda C. Mohr

Dr. Mohr is the best Dr. and obgyn Dr. i have ever been to.she makes you feel very comfortable,takes her time with you and really listens to your needs and concerns.I cant say enough about her.she is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I absolutely adore Dr. Mohr. She is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. Always the shortest wait time of any Dr's office that I have ever been to and she does not make you feel rushed to achieve that. She is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a great OBGYN.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Mohr is and the staff that I've met are very good, but the rude, unpleasant person who answers her phone (I think her name is Stacie, whose accent sounds like it's from upstate NY) will send patients away. Stacie even told me very snottily that I pronounced my name wrong. I've been saying my name that way for many years, and wasn't aware that it was wrong.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I adore Dr. Mohr! She's a straight shooter and I really like that in a doctor. I don't mind my annual check-ups going to her. She's great!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Mohr is knowledgeable, competent, caring, goes the extra to help with any question and/or problem presented to her. She is my first female GYN, and by far the best I have had! I just finished menopause and she was full of helpful suggestions, insights, and encouragement. One problem did occur and she was unavailable, her backup was just as wonderful and Dr. Mohr followed up to make sure I was ok. They are a team and care about their patients! The office staff is one of the most courteous, efficient, and pleasant I have found in any Dr.'s office. They make things quick and easy and are very proficient. It is always a pleasure to visit her office and experience the great atmosphere they have created. You can tell they are all business, but pleasant and everyone seems happy in their jobs. Kudos to Dr. Mohr and her partners!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr.Mohr delivered 2 of my children and assisted in one miscarriage. I had seen her for several years before having children, and thought she was a good Dr. However, I found out what a great Dr. she was in the delivery room. She made my first two deliveries very smooth and easy. A year later, when I had a miscarriage, she really stayed on top of things and called me everyday until she was definite that it was resolved. She was very knowledgable, and stated the facts to me. But she did not try to persuade me to terminate or keep the baby. She left the decision up to me and then supported me in my decision. You could not ask for a more caring and considerate Dr. with great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Very knowledgable and caring. Found a lump in my breast and she saw me the same day and set up tests immediately. Fortunately it was just a fibrous cyst, but she was great. Best OB/GYN that I've ever had and was sorry to move from NC and leave her behind.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Linda C. Mohr's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1980)