Ratings for Dr. JOHN M. Luckey

I have been going to Dr. Luckey for about 10 years now, and he has been the most gentle,caring & quick to get the job done,without making me feel like he is rushing to get me out. When I first started going, I was so scared from previous experiences that I had to get sedation & laughing gas, now I have so much confidence in him and am no longer afraid & only use the shots when I have to have dental work done. He has pulled a few of my teeth and done root canals, crowns, bridges & fillings througout these years, I can't say enough good things about him. His staff is also great, they all are so friendly and have gotten to know my family and me, and make us all feel so comfortable to be there, like visiting old friends. Another great perk is that everytime someone that I referred becomes a patient, they credit my account $25.00, and that has really helped towards paying for our treatment. I have hardly ever had to wait to be seen after my appointed time, they really do value my time.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011