You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Debra A. Salman

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I love going to Dr Debbie, she calms me down and makes me feel comfortable during my treatment ,She always takes her time and is very nice, My dentist was also really happy with the periodontal work she did for me.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr Salman for several years and she is really an excellent doctor.She is very thorough and takes time with you.I had cleanings and even once needed a surgery and everything went perfectly.Wonderful office!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr Salman is very thorough and explained everything really well.I had a gum surgery and several deep cleanings with Dr Salman and have always been happy with the care that I have received.The staff who work in the office are friendly and helpful.I always feel comfortably in her office.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Pleasant experience even though I don't like going to the dentist,Dr Salman was really nice and did a great cleaning.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Caring and nice.Doctor and staff very professional.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Debra A. Salman's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really wonderful doctor.Great office and staff.I actually enjoy going to get my teeth cleaned by her."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love going to Dr Debbie, she calms me down and makes me feel comfortable during my treatment ,She always takes her time and is very nice, My dentist was al..."

November 16, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Debra" to "Debra A."

October 20, 2013