Ratings for Dr. Victor D. Diamond

It was my first visit. The girls in office were very nice and helpful and punctual. The doctor was on time but so arrogant, rude and uninterested that I walked out before having anything done. I have never even considered doing that with any other appointment before. I was referred by a friend who is a long time patient and gave wonderful reviews. I left there shocked and glad that I did leave.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Very professional,pleasant clean office, uses the newest methods. Works quickly A

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

The only good part of my visit o this office was the dental hygienist. She was very knowledgable, attentive and clean. Dr. Diamond on the other hand was the complete opposite. As a new patient to his practice I would've liked him to spend more than 30 seconds with me. He was extremely impatient, not interested at all in answering any of my dental concerns and didn't even put on a pair of gloves before performing his version of an exam! That was absolutely disgusting! Further more, he was rude and the front desk staff seemed more interested in getting money from me than anything else. I will never go back again. My ratings are for him.... He was absolutely terrible!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Diamond's prompt attention to my emergency tooth ache this morning was more than kind and professional. The office staff was sympathetic to my pain and got me right in to see the doctor. My regular dentist would not take the time in his schedule to fit me in for my emergency! I appreciate Dr. Diamond's care he took to explain what the problem was with my tooth and took the necessary steps to take me out of pain. Dr Diamond is now my new dentist!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Very personable and efficient. He takes my insurance and the staff is very helpful figuring it all out.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012