Ratings for Dr. James A. Hargroder

We have used Dr. Hargroder as long as he has been in Baton Rouge and wouldn't use any other dortor. He has saved my husband life twice in 2004 and and has help me through several bad illness. He is very caring at all times.His nurse is the nicest person you want to know.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Hargroder is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He and his nurse go out of their way to help you and are very compassionate and caring. Dr. Hargroder takes time to properly diagnose ailments and has always treated me with respect.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Hargroder saved my husband life twice in one night. He is very caring ,and I would put my life in his hands anytime.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Very nice, listens to your concerns. Not judgemental, no problem in referral to specialists. Office is nice, his nurse is prompt in returning calls. May have small wait (10 min.) but he will stay and address any problems you may want to talk about. Always professional and kind. I would refer this physician.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. James A. Hargroder's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA