Dr. Ringland S. Murray

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ringland S. Murray

Dr. Murray is phenomenal! He is a super nice guy and one heck of a doctor. My wife and I went to him after a horrible experience in Atlanta. My sperm count was zero at the time. Four months later, we are expecting! I highly recommend Dr. Murray.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

The staff is very friendly and Dr. Murray explains things so well. He's just great. I'm telling everyone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

He went through numerous IVF cycles with his wife so he knows about infertility. He has always been so nice and ready to help. We showed up for our embryo transfer not knowing if any embryos would be left. He was as excited as we were. We told him we went to church the night before since our transfer was scheduled early Sunday AM. After the transfer, he told us he was on his way to church and was going to pray for us. It made him not only a doctor but a friend. When we got our positive blood test, he called me to talk about the emotional toll of going from all the medical intervention of IVF to early pregnancy where you don't have much to do. He has always been sincere and helpful and he knows the pain of infertility.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006