Ratings for Dr. Michele P. Johnson

HORRIBLE OBGYN. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. She is unresponsive and schedules appointments with specialists that are not necessary, just to make a buck!! When we requested an appointment to sit down with her so she could explain her reccomendations for a specialist she said "I don't have time for that, I'll send you a letter that will explain it". This was completely unexceptable and we are now finding a new OBGYN to deliver our baby. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Johnson called - or had her staff call - and set up an appointment with a specialist for me when I had another health concern. I'm very pleased with her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

did not take my complaints seriously. I wasted my time and money here. Found someone else who took care of my problem. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

She's cold,impersonal,and abrasive. Like adding insult to injury. I felt belittled because I had unresolved issues with heavy and irregular periods. None of her treatments over the past six years have resolved this issue. Even though I am now near 50, and have long standing problems with this excessive bleeding and chronic anemia, she never recommended the possibility of hysterectomy. If fact, when I first began seeing her several years ago, she made the statement, "You didn't come to me for a hysterectomy, did you?" So I always felt she was never considering that as a solution. After trying several harsh hormone treatments, a D and C, sonograms, and excessive pelvic exams (their office seems overly obsessed with doing pelvic exams beyond reason) the problem remained unresolved. She just doesn't seem to review her patient records as a part of problem solving, and I always had to remind her what the appointment was for and what had been tried so far. Such a financial and physical drain!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Michele P. Johnson's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med