Dr. Ira Goldberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ira Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg and his staff are amazing. I'm very happy with my new implants!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I was so nervous going to the dentist, Dr Goldberg and his lovely staff made me feel at ease straight away! I’m not as afraid anymore thanks to everyone in that office.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Ira Goldberg is a wonderful doctor! He answers all of your questions, alleviates any fear you may have. He goes out of his way to handle a difficult situation for a patient. He treats everyone like a friend. You never have to wait. All of his staff is extremely nice & helpful. I would & do recommend Dr. Ira Goldberg to all of my family & friends. TerryB.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Goldberg is fantastic! I never have to wait at his office and get multiple reminders of appointments (which is incredibly helpful). I have had some very traumatic experiences with prior dentist. Dr. Goldberg is always kind, gentle, and understanding. He explains all my options for treatment clearly and without any pressure. I never thought at 38 my teeth would be cracking, but I am grateful that I now have a perfect dental implant. I highly recommend Morris County Dental Associates!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Refreshing to find a dentist that accommodates the patient with special physical needs.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Goldberg is an excellent, compassionate dentist who made what might have been a negative experience into one which was comfortable and very successful. The skilled work of Dr. Goldberg has made it possible for me to smile, eat and once again function comfortably and without embarrassment. I would recommend him, without reservation, to anyone in need of routine or extensive dental work. Kudos to an outstanding member of the dental profession. Bernie Boyle, Newton NJ

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I changed dentists about 7 months ago and honestly it was like going from a Corolla to a Lexus. Dr. Goldberg's office is very thorough and professional, from the receptionists to the hygienists to the dentist. I wish I made the move years ago!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I lost an upper front crown and had a business trip a few days away. I left a voicemail at the office on a Tuesday evening, received a call back on Wednesday morning from Dr. G himself, was in the chair by Wednesday afternoon (his day off), and walked out with a beautifully chair side crafted tooth!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Goldberg on a friends referral for a cracked tooth. The tooth could not be saved so Dr Goldberg recommended an implant. After patiently answering all my questions, he extracted and grafted the tooth and then placed in an implant. What a difference, I can chew just as well as I could before! The staff was friendly, courteous and totally professional. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg, my new dentist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

First impression is the lasting impression. Lale at the front desk was excellent. She did not hesitate to reach out to offer assistance with my insurance, making an appointment, and answering all my questions. WMy initial visit was made pleasant by the warm greeting I received from Lale and Beth, the dental assistant. Dr. Goldberg made me feell comfortable and very at ease and confident. It may be a stroke of luck but I am glad I found Dr. Goldberg and his staff. It is almost like finding lost family members.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Ira Goldberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup