Ratings for Dr. Gary Houseman

Dr Houseman recently treated my handicapped brother (who was visiting us from Calgary) on an emergency basis. The care and treatment by both Dr Houseman and his staff was flawless. My brother was treated with courtesy and respect. Dr Houseman patiently explained every step of the procedure (a root canal) to both my brother and myself. This same attitude was exhibited by all of the staff we dealt with at the clinic and would appear to be part of the culture. So, a rare combination; highly skilled dentist who along with the rest of the staff exhibit a great "chair side" manner. I would highly recommend both Dr Houseman and this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

Absolutely love this clinic at the children’s clinic is amazing

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

They were helpful and friendly.. I would recommend this dentist to my family and friends..

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Gary is a great dentist, great with kids and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Gary responded extremely fast to assist me with some emergency dental work, came in late at night to stitch me up and to explain what future dental work I signed up for. Appreciated the quick response!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Gary is a wonderful dentist and has fantastic staff! A++++

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Doesnt know what hes doing.was very nice but needs to be careful because my nerves and jaw is now edged the eff up Thanks Gary ✌

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Gary is a fantastic dentist, makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything in great detail - highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Gary is awesome & makes you feel completely comfortable with his knowledge and humour. He fixed two of my teeth that a previous dentist wanted to extract so I'm deeply grateful. Also...he should totally get married in Hawaii ;)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Gary is a fantastic dentist, my kids and my self love seeing him for all our dental needs. He is friendly and makes sure he explains everything fully so you understand your choices for treatment. I won’t go anywhere else and neither will my kids

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019