Dr. Gary Houseman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gary Houseman

Very comfortable environment,even after years of my own neglect. Got in right away, Houseman was very knowlagable, and everyone was very friendly and the staff helped me figure all my insurance stuff out. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I needed a root canal asap as I was in a lot of pain. Gary said he'd see me right away (I know I got lucky with timing) but he got it all done in less than an hour! I was not looking forward to having it done but I'm so happy and appreciative that he got me in there so fast and got it all done so quickly!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Hated going to the dentist till I found Dr. Gary. He and his staff (shout out to Amanda) make you feel comfortable and are very professional. Love this place!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I must say that everytime I see Dr. Gary for my dental work or my childrens dental work, we receive A+++ service. Dr. Gary and his staff are above par in service and expertice. If you have kids, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Very generous. Gary picked up a large tab on on wine tour I attended in Kelowna.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Gary (and Ross) are both engaged and dynamic dentists. They have time to explain procedures and make you feel comfortable and very well taken care of. There's a laid back, relaxed atmosphere in this most un-stuffy office that would make even the most apprehensive patient (of which I am not :) feel at ease . I highly recommend Gary Houseman as your next dentist!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Love going to the dentist since I found this office about 4 years ago. Dr. Gary is great!! My kids absolutely adore him and his different scrub tops he wears when my family comes into the office. Also the staff is top-notch. The atmosphere is always fun at their office. You can tell the staff loves their jobs. Go see Dr. Gary if you want a kind, professional, caring office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Great dentist. Great personality. Been seeing him since he started.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Amazing dentist and staff!!! My kids are actually excited to see the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

What can I say,,,,,,, Dr. Gary Houseman is the dentist to see. Not only an amazing dentist but kind, caring and hilarious. His staff is awesome too. I’ve been seeing Dr. Houseman for about 2 years now and I’d never go anywhere else. If you’re looking for a dentist,,,,I highly recommend going to this office. Thank you to Gary and his staff for making going to the dentist an absolute pleasure!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018