Dr. Gary Houseman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gary Houseman

Gary (and Ross) are both engaged and dynamic dentists. They have time to explain procedures and make you feel comfortable and very well taken care of. There's a laid back, relaxed atmosphere in this most un-stuffy office that would make even the most apprehensive patient (of which I am not :) feel at ease . I highly recommend Gary Houseman as your next dentist!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Love going to the dentist since I found this office about 4 years ago. Dr. Gary is great!! My kids absolutely adore him and his different scrub tops he wears when my family comes into the office. Also the staff is top-notch. The atmosphere is always fun at their office. You can tell the staff loves their jobs. Go see Dr. Gary if you want a kind, professional, caring office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Great dentist. Great personality. Been seeing him since he started.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Amazing dentist and staff!!! My kids are actually excited to see the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

What can I say,,,,,,, Dr. Gary Houseman is the dentist to see. Not only an amazing dentist but kind, caring and hilarious. His staff is awesome too. I’ve been seeing Dr. Houseman for about 2 years now and I’d never go anywhere else. If you’re looking for a dentist,,,,I highly recommend going to this office. Thank you to Gary and his staff for making going to the dentist an absolute pleasure!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Very professional and accommodating. Staff is friendly, overall a great experience for someone who hates going to the dentist. Will be back.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Extremely pleased with the services provided from Dr. Gary Houseman. Had an emergency situation arise and needed to be seen quickly without appointment. Gary got me in without being an existing patient and did a very thorough job explaining and correcting a mistake from my former dentist. Would recommend Gary and his clinic to anyone looking for a dentist in Saskatoon. I know i will be a patient for years to come. A+!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

My experience with Dr. Gary has been very positive. He is punctual, efficient and does good work.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I needed to have a crown glued back on. Dr. Gary came back to the office on a Friday evening to help me out. Very impressed! Very much appreciated as I was leaving on vacation the next day. Great work!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Surperd dentist, I had a filling come lose and he fit me immediately- no questions asked. . As I didnt have dental insurance he did the work probono. I only go to him now and his staff. Well mannered, professional, kind, a great atmospere. . I have recommended him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017