Ratings for Dr. Tuan Pham

I had surgery with Dr Pham a week ago for severly deviated septum and I could not be happier! I broke my nose at 16 years old and have waited nearly 30 years out of fear something could go wrong with surgery / botch job, I wish I had known how wonderful it would be! Dr Pham is an artist, my nose looks beautiful and I look like me (I asked him to straighten but preserve shape) but the biggest change is I can breathe, my sinuses are open, little bruising, little swelling, just phenomenal! I would be happy today woth the result but apparently it will get even better from here as swelling subsides. Dr Pham has a great bedside mannner and I felt completely looked after. Originally I was looking at plastic surgeons (not ENT specialists) and I am so grateful my GP redirected me to Dr Pham with the tagline of "this guy is one of the only ones who does both ENT and plastics and he is one of the very best". I am a high maintenance worrier and he could not have been gentler and kinder with me and more importantly he has done such an amazing job. 100% recommend this wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Receptionist was unprofessional, began conversation with me about outstanding payments for surgery while seating across the other side of busy room when I told her 2 days before my appointment that the invoice has gone through medicare and I should have it within the next 2 days. Then began to inform me that I am lucky i discussed that with her today as she is telling her debt collection agency to hold off. All of this was very unnecessary for the rest of the room to hear and i felt targeted and embarrassed.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I was very happy. I was allowed to return for follow up visits without needing another referral. Very professional.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I had my turbinates removed. No complications at all. Am breathing much easier now. Dr Pham was pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr Pham inserted grommets in the child's ears but it did not help. Just a waste of time and money, and an unnecessary inconvenience for the child.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Very good doctor and very pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013