Ratings for Dr. Donna Kidby

I have known Dr. Kidby for a year, and she has always been professional, courteous, patient, kind, and competent with me. Her work has been flawless. She's very sensitive to pain and tries to prevent it. Her staff is competent as well. The billing was always done well; the front desk even helped me save money. I was always seen promptly and given emergency appointments as well. Besides a filling, she gave me four brand new teeth that look and work great, and thanks to her and her staff, I'm smiling and eating again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I have gone to many dentists in my life and I have never felt so comfortable at a dental office before. Dr Kidby and her staff were so friendly and knowledge about what they do. Dr Kidby was so thorough during her exam and when she found something (darn a cavity) she showed me right where it was and explained what was needed to fix it. When I went back to the office to have the cavity fix, not only was it done quickly and painless, I got a delicious cookie when it was all done. Jess

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Kidby was extremely helpful and took care of all of your needs in a quick and efficnet manner. She was very communicative about what was needed and gave us multiple options on how to proceed. Follow up visits went smooth as well. Staff was organized and helful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Though I paid nothing, Dr. Kidby charged my insurance for work I did not have done. My first two visits she was super nice and the 3rd visit she was rude and irrationally angry.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Kidby worked on three teeth caused me allot of pain, and charged my insurance for three teeth. I went to have x-rays again by another dentist he revealed that two of the teeth still had cavities and my dentist said that Dr. Kidby just masked the cavity and didn't drill and fill according to the billing information that was billed to my insurance and when I didn't pay them $250.00 dollars Dr. Kidby dropped me as a client "Thank God"She sent dental records to me as well. My dentist x-rays did reveal cover up and not properly worked teeth. I filed a complaint about this company to BBB local and filing all notarized records bills,x-rays dispute to The Board of Dentistry in Albuquerque New Mexico, then we are filing civil action in Magistrate court county of Santa Fe, New Mexico for resolution. We are trying to stop this happening to someone else. To commit insurance fraud under the law for New Mexico. This kind of fraud makes all of our premiums go up. How dare Dr. Kidby

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Donna Kidby did dental work that was unnecessary and another time charged my insurance for work that was never ever done. I don’t trust their business ethic or professional practice. Donnas’ boyfriend who works the front desk is rude and argues with customers. I will be looking for another dentist soon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010