Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Longley

First impression is good and I believe this surgeon is knowledgable however he may become rude and put blame elsewhere if your surgery fails as he did mine. I realize that a surgeon tries to do his best for all patients, but I did not expect him to become very rude and to inform me that "the pain was all in my head" when I continued to express painful symptoms. Further testing by medical professionals elsewhere found the medical cause for my continued pain. THE PAIN WAS NOT ALL IN MY HEAD!

Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. Longley is the most awesome surgeon/physician I have EVER dealt with. I did have to wait a little longer than usual for my appointment, but he more than made up for that with his time and attention to me. I am a nurse and even with my knowledge he never made an assumption that I didn't need as much of his time as any other patient. I refer people all the time to Dr. Longley. I know my excellent outcome from my back surgery was directly related to his knowledge and attention to my care.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Michael C. Longley's Credentials

• Univ Of Cape Town, Fac Of Med, Cape Town, So Africa (Grad. 1984)