Ratings for Dr. Milli Gupta

Actually if you are seeking all those things this last poster talked about, this is the doctor you need. she is compassionate, helpful, caring and will not rush you. she answers all your questions and will also try to consult with other specialists to make sure she has covered everything before recommending any drastic steps. her team is great at connecting with you if you leave a message about any concerns. I would recommend her for sure, very personable and knowledgeable. great combination of knowledge and interpersonal skills. I love her seeing as the last guy I saw knew nothing and allowed my disease to progress for couple years.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

If you desire to feel worse when you leave a doctors office this is the doc to visit. If your seeking actual knowledge, help, compassion, respect I would look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Do not go to Dr Gupta. She is well known as one of the poorest doctors here. Missed my Cancer diagnosis. My doctor then referred me to a second specialist who diagnosed me right away and I got treated promptly. When I think of the time I wasted with Dr Gupta... My doctor was in agreement that my Cancer should have been caught earlier but Dr Gupta did not do her job properly. I will not recommend this doctor to anyone and I have complained to my family physician.!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Does not believe me when I repeatedly explain to her what is going on. I think she needs to lose the attitude

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

She is the kindest Dr. I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She doesn't time your visits. She goes the extra mile for you every single time. She even called some Dr's in.the USA for me. She discusses at length and makes sure you understand. She'll answer any and all questions you may have. I feel blessed that she's my Dr.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Always seems confused and does not have any useful advice.. My GP is much much more intelligent

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Very poor doctor. I have interacted with her several times and each time she is rude and unable to answer any questions I have regarding my condition. Avoid avoid avoid!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I have found Dr. Milli Gupta to be excellent and her staff a South Health Campus were excellent too. She explains well; I don't have to wait (I was early today and she saw me early). She is professional and very kind. I can contact her via email. I am glad that I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr had already decided what my diagnosis was before even seeing me. The prep for the scope was insufficient, which I told them ahead of time, but even though she said she wouldn't be able to see anything, she did it anyway. In the end, she didn't listen to my concerns, but lectured me on what she had decided my diagnosis was. The scope was a total waste of time, didn't show or not show anything. Then she wants me back for follow up?!? I don't think so.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013