Ratings for Dr. Milli Gupta

Horrible physician. Should not be practicing until she learns manners, and decorum. Self entitled. Egotistical. Arrogant. Self-centered. Vicious. Poorest excuse I have ever met for a human being let alone a physician.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Gupta is an excellent doctor. Very friendly ,caring, and knowledgeable . I had some bad GI issues she did the required test, diagnosed the problem and put me on treatment and now i am doing great. I had a wonderful experience. I highly recommend her. ( Shmaila )

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

She is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable, personable and is very dedicated to her patients. I had a great experience and my family physician agrees!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Have gone through multiple procesures with her. She is barely nice enough, but she is not in this business to primarily heal or help you. She obviously goes through a set of criteria to fulfill the obligations required and then she is done. She doesn't seem to be bothered at all with not being able to diagnose or treat the your ailments in the field she is considered a professional . Reminded me very much of a bureaucrat rather than a physician. Take the time to wait and switch to someone who would take better care is my suggestion.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Actually if you are seeking all those things this last poster talked about, this is the doctor you need. she is compassionate, helpful, caring and will not rush you. she answers all your questions and will also try to consult with other specialists to make sure she has covered everything before recommending any drastic steps. her team is great at connecting with you if you leave a message about any concerns. I would recommend her for sure, very personable and knowledgeable. great combination of knowledge and interpersonal skills. I love her seeing as the last guy I saw knew nothing and allowed my disease to progress for couple years.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

If you desire to feel worse when you leave a doctors office this is the doc to visit. If your seeking actual knowledge, help, compassion, respect I would look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Do not go to Dr Gupta. She is well known as one of the poorest doctors here. Missed my Cancer diagnosis. My doctor then referred me to a second specialist who diagnosed me right away and I got treated promptly. When I think of the time I wasted with Dr Gupta... My doctor was in agreement that my Cancer should have been caught earlier but Dr Gupta did not do her job properly. I will not recommend this doctor to anyone and I have complained to my family physician.!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Does not believe me when I repeatedly explain to her what is going on. I think she needs to lose the attitude

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

She is the kindest Dr. I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She doesn't time your visits. She goes the extra mile for you every single time. She even called some Dr's in.the USA for me. She discusses at length and makes sure you understand. She'll answer any and all questions you may have. I feel blessed that she's my Dr.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Always seems confused and does not have any useful advice.. My GP is much much more intelligent

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015