Ratings for Dr. S Harrison

Dr sarah harrison should most definitely not have the word doctor in ffront of her name. It should read quack. Suffered from chronic cough for years and never once sent me for asthma testing which it ended up being. Sent me for a ct scan of my sinuses proceeded to tell.me I have brain cancer and am going to die. ( i dont) I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Harrison's for 4 years. When I first went to her it was with an illness that was very difficult to diagnose. She stuck with me and finally I found the specialists I needed. She is supportive, reassuring, and confident. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Smart, attentive, engaged, a good listener, very refreshing in a time when many doctors appear bored and indifferent. Good diagnostic ability. This one's a keeper.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Had her for a dr and am so glad for what she did for me. She could learn to deal with ppl better. She can be kind of snobbish and make you feel like you are taking up her time. If she worked on the ppl skills she would be a good dr

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I think she's great. She delivered my daughter and did such an amazing job that we decided to keep seeing her after. We've seen her now for over 2 years, she's been great with my daughter every visit.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I'm so grateful to have her as my doctor! She is compasionate, smart and always takes the time to listen. She's no pushover, and I think maybe that rubs some people the wrong way, but I like that I'm getting an honest opinion, not just what I want to hear. I would recommend her too anyone!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Basically sent me home with a life threatening condition, went to emerg after seeing her and was admitted to ICU right away. At a follow up appointment when I was still having symptoms she said "I don't know what to tell you" - she is kind for the most part but seems annoyed and that you are taking up her time.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Harrison is the most caring Doctor I've ever known, she is kind, patient, knowledgeable, approachable, will go out of her way to help you, she takes her time to explain things to you, as I had a broken ankle and received a blood clot through that, as I didn't receive any blood thinners in Saskatoon University Hospital after the operation, thanks goodness through her quick actions, she send me to Regina General Hospital where they did more test, Thanks to her I am now on the mend, I would recommend her to anybody. She is a Professional! Keep up the Good Work.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Did not even get to see her!!!! Got a phone call from my daughters school informing me that she had fell on her head. Took her straight to Emergency. Nurse did vitals and told us to sit in waiting room. After almost 3hrs I stood up informed front desk I am leaving. Took my child to our Family Physician. This dr stood at the front desk glaring and smiling at me and did nothing!!!! Would definitely NOT recommend such a young arrogant incompetent physician to anyone even if your life depends on it!!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014