Ratings for Dr. S Harrison

She delivered my baby and was extremely knowledgeable, very helpful and caring during the whole process. She helped keep me motivated and truly cared about my birth. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

The best doctor in swift Current.. very caring and actually sits down and listens to you!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Harrison is wonderful! Always very caring and willing to answer all my questions. I feel very comfortable talking to her. She's very knowledgeable and curious, yet will also admit if she is not sure of something. That is a very rare quality in a doctor. Very good with children, my kids love her. This doesn't really have anything to do with her, but the receptionists at the front desk are terrible! So rude and dismissive, and they never answer the phones! Have had to wait 15minutes on hold to make a doctor's appointment, then no apology.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr sarah harrison should most definitely not have the word doctor in ffront of her name. It should read quack. Suffered from chronic cough for years and never once sent me for asthma testing which it ended up being. Sent me for a ct scan of my sinuses proceeded to tell.me I have brain cancer and am going to die. ( i dont) I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Harrison's for 4 years. When I first went to her it was with an illness that was very difficult to diagnose. She stuck with me and finally I found the specialists I needed. She is supportive, reassuring, and confident. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Smart, attentive, engaged, a good listener, very refreshing in a time when many doctors appear bored and indifferent. Good diagnostic ability. This one's a keeper.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Had her for a dr and am so glad for what she did for me. She could learn to deal with ppl better. She can be kind of snobbish and make you feel like you are taking up her time. If she worked on the ppl skills she would be a good dr

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I think she's great. She delivered my daughter and did such an amazing job that we decided to keep seeing her after. We've seen her now for over 2 years, she's been great with my daughter every visit.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I'm so grateful to have her as my doctor! She is compasionate, smart and always takes the time to listen. She's no pushover, and I think maybe that rubs some people the wrong way, but I like that I'm getting an honest opinion, not just what I want to hear. I would recommend her too anyone!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Basically sent me home with a life threatening condition, went to emerg after seeing her and was admitted to ICU right away. At a follow up appointment when I was still having symptoms she said "I don't know what to tell you" - she is kind for the most part but seems annoyed and that you are taking up her time.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015