Ratings for Dr. William Kuehnling

The office is well staffed and knowledgeable, but they seem to be waiting for confrontation all the time. Its just a tense place to be. I had been with Dr. Kuenling since he first started about 25 years ago. he has a great bedside manner, but has become distant in the last 3 years. He is simply not accessible. The PA's are fine for a cold or the flu, but I want to see the Dr to go over blood work and general problems, and they just do not seem set-up to do that anymore. I hung in there for the last few years, but its just not a good practice anymore. My wife and kids have all fled, and now I am looking for a new practice as well.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

My family of 5 has went to this practice for years. We were never happy, but it did not matter very much. We never need to go to the doctor and when we did, they were right down the street from us. Very close and convenient. The wait time on a phone call can be 20+ minutes to speak with a nurse. I have been billed when I should not have been and they have failed to bill me at the time of when I should have been. There is always inconsistency. The office is small and the staff is not very pleasant. The reviews on this practice are across the board, all the same. They have very low ratings and reviews all over the www. I called today to schedule a well visit for my 11 year old, I was informed that he was transferred out. I was beyond confused. I had not signed anything to send records anywhere, we had not left the practice. I never received a call or a letter stating that we were kicked out from the practice based on my review. A manager finally returned my call after FOUR hours and explained that since I left a review on a few medical review sites that was not favorable, they kicked us out of the practice. ???? They are refusing medical care for my young children based on MY review. This office lacks professionalism, maturity and an overall sense of proper business. The reviews are the same across the board, customers are not happy and whey they voice it, they are thrown out. I will ABSOLUTELY be checking physicians on online before finding a new family doctor. Only high rated offices will be getting our trust and business.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015