Ratings for Dr. Poneh Ghasri

So I had chipped my tooth playing softball. I tripped while running and landed face first in the dirt. I was horrified because I chipped my front tooth! Dr. Poneh really did great work. I ended up getting a veneer to fix it and I can't even tell it was chipped. It matches my original tooth. Dr. Poneh was very professional and made me feel very comfortable about the situation. As you can imagine, I was freaking out when I walked in there because part of my tooth was missing. They definitely calmed me down and took care of the problem!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Poneh has been my family dentist for the past 8 years, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the care we've received over the years. I personally have had 4 crowns, 2 treatments of zoom, and invisalign since I've seen her. She has always been courteous, professional, compassionate, and very forthcoming with all of the pricing. Her office staff is also very helpful, and Dr. Poneh herself is even reachable by cell phone. For a dental office, my husband and I surprisingly have both had very pleasant experiences through the years.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr Poneh Ghasri has been my dentist for last 5 years at least. She has done an amazing job keeping me cavity free. I love my smile thanks to her. Excellent bedside manners, so compassionate, and caring.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Poneh Ghasri for 6 years now. She's done 3 crowns, multiple fillings and zoom on me and I'm soooo happy with the results. She is absolutely PAIN FREE and makes me feel at ease. She is my dentist for life and I have and will reommend her to all my loved ones!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I had a very positive experience from my visit. I found Dr. Poneh very pleasant and patient. It really meant alot to me that she really cared to make sure I don't feel any pain. My results were fantastic. I went back there also for whitening my teeth with same positive experience. I have recommended two of my best friends to her who have already become her patients. :)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr Ghasri was more interested in getting her messages on her Blackberry than treating me.She used the same gloves to first check her messages and then treat me, without at least washing them if not change them the way she supposed to.Together Dr Poneh Ghasri, Dr Bijan Afar& one of their specialists charged me high prices for low quality services.They overcharged me and my insurance too.My insurance paid 1,500 and I paid close to 2,700 for only 2crowns.The specialist spent only 2 minutes looking at my teeth and speaking to me, he charged me $180.Their initial assessment was that my entire treatment was going to cost me $4,000. I have not been able to use those teeth/crowns from the first moment I got them and now three years after the painful procedures I underwent,another dentist has just discovered that they did such a poor job that my teeth have been left infected all this time,the reason why I cannot even bite on them or even drink water at room temperature without feeling pain.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011