Ratings for Dr. Ivan K. Weinstein

STAY AWAY - I had 2 root canals done this 2017 spring & summer, it took "5 months" and resulted in his drilling into the bone as well as the root canals - this made me have an extraction instead of a crown. Cost me an extra $2,000 for an extraction & a bridge. He told me there was a crack in one tooth & he mistakenly filled the crack. Two other dentists (one a surgeon) said he filled a drilling into the bone. He also demanded payment upon leaving the office - now I can see why...

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

DON'T use this dentist! Had a simple root canal that now needs a second root canal in a year! The canals he put in were too short and he left voids where infection can get in. My dentist says it's an abyss waiting to happen. So, so sorry I wasted my money on this jackass!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

This man needs to retire! He is mean and not helpful or careing. It took 6the appts to finish a root canal on a non molar tooth. Stay away...spend the extra money and see an out of network dentist.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

My first root conal and it went well. Pain was gone right after. Thanks Doc....... Paul B. Danbury, CT

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

he is unavailable most of the time. Non-caring of pain. His solution is a pain- killer. DO NOT GO!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Very nice staff and doctor, the only complaint would be I didn't receive the follow up as mentioned 6 months later. Other than that very good experience for one I was dreading. Payment was divided by appointments which was very helpful and appointments were spread out.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr Weinstein is extremely intelligent and helpful. He explained my condition to me by taking time to draw it, also showing with the xrays. He also explained all of my options. His office manager Jo was excellent handling my insurance. Dr Weinstein is a pleasure and to get a root canal is actually pain free with him. All those scared of the Dentist, fear not.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Said he did a root canal but left me in horrible pain. Would not call me back so after three weeks of fighting to get a hold of him I found another dentist who informed me that Ivan did not do a root canal and that ALL my roots were still in my teeth. He is not responsive to calling in severe pain and has his assistents call you back with a new perscription. Total Quack avoid!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009