Ratings for Dr. Christopher Yocks

always willing to listen to anything i say. willing to give feedback on any questions i have.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

I do not think Dr. Yocks has the experience needed to run an office. For instance, I went in because I had a high temp. and a sore throat. I also have MS, and live alone, so I have to be careful. When I got to my appointment, I assumed I would get the usual routine we all get-look down the throat, take a culture, look up the nose, look at the ears, check the lymph glands. Instead Dr.Yocks had me sit on the exam table with my jacket on. He listened to my breathing on my back down by my waist, through my jacket, and blouse. How could he possibly learn anything from that? He has never asked me any questions regarding my health-such as if I have gone through menopause, if I get yearly mammeograms, if I had a bone scan after turning 50. This is the tip of the iceberg-something is very wrong.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006