Ratings for Dr. Theresa M. Frank

Dr Frank diagnosed and successfully treated my moderate sleep apnea which I did not know I had (I always felt I slept well). I tried a CPAP machine but it was a big hassle. Dr Frank treated me with a dental appliance that was covered by my medical insurance (as was the initial consultation). I now have much more energy every day. Dr Frank also straightened my teeth using Invisalign - better than my orthodontist did with braces, and with far less hassle. All of Dr Frank's staff are helpful, cheerful, and very good at what they do. The office atmosphere is very relaxing, and appointments consistently sbegin on schedule. They use state-of-the-art technology in the operatories (digital X-rays, intraoral camera, fully electronic patient records, etc.) and the front office (email communication and reminders, electronic insurance billing, etc.) With a dental office that cares so much about my dental and overall health, I could not imagine ever going to any other dentist.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009