Ratings for Dr. Maggie A. Kleem

First visit here:(I went in for a checkup and cleaning. I felt like I was at a auto dealership. The dental hygienist said I desperately need a deep-cleaning for $200+. I have never before been suggested a deep cleaning in my life. I was never even greeted or seen by Dr.Kleem and felt as though if I did not agree to the deep cleaning that they won't even except me as a patient!I told her that I my insurance will not cover it and I am not interested in that procedure but she continued to hard sell me.She then told me that I would not be able to have anything done today unless I first get a deep cleaning somewhere else in my price range since my insurance does not cover it. Then I was shown the door. A very rude and scaming practice if you ask me. Stay away from this money scaming dentist!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

This dentist is exceptional. All the latest technology and sound advice.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

MAGGIE KLEEM IS A TOP-NOTCH DENTIST WHO HAS STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL OFFICE. HER STAFF IS SUPER EFFICIENT AND SHE AND HER ENTIRE STAFF MAKE GOING TO THE DENTIST A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE! I HAVE RECOMMENDED HER TO MANY FRIENDS WHO AGREE WITH ME COMPLETELY.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012