Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Quadrel

Fantastic Physician!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Love Dr Quadrel. But the front desk is horrible and always has been. I have never gone there and waited less than an hour to see him which is crazy. I walked out today because after waiting an hour and 15 minutes they tell me it's going to be another 30 plus minutes. A two hour wait!!! And that's before getting into the room which is another 20 minutes. Absolutely ridiculous. Been going there for 10 years. Won't be going back.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

For such an intelligent and personable doctor, somebody please tell me WHY he keeps such a horrible front desk staff? Time for a little house cleaning, Dr Q!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I really like Dr. Quadrel but can no longer tolerate his staff. Unfortunately I am going to have to change doctors - even though he is an excellent doctor. His staff are extremely rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Quadrel is a fine physician in every respect. He has a great bed side manner, he takes the time to explain things and is good at following up after the appt. Additionally, he does not watch the clock and limit you to 15min appts. In my last few appts, he has spent about half hour - 45 min with me. I trust Dr. Quadrel and he has proven to be an effective physician. I would have no reservation in recommending him as a primary doctor. However, I must say, that I echo the comments here concerning his office staff. His one nurse (I do not recall her name, should not be in the business of nursing. Simply put, she should consider another career, one that does not involve healthcare. His front office staff could use a few lessons in customer service and just plain kindness. Nothwithstanding this, Dr. Quadrel is a good physician.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Dr.Quadrel is an extremily competent physician. His bedside manner is the best of any physician I have met.In addition to his advanced clinical knowlege and intelligence he takes the time to explain things at a laypersons level and answers all questions asked.The fact that there is usually a long wait in the waiting room is not a concern when it comes to my health.I understand that most patients are scheduled for 15 min. visits and that Dr Q has always spent the time needed to care for me,even 45 to 60 mins.despite having a 15 min.appt..If this is the reason I have to wait long it is well worth it.There are many doctors who are prompt with appts. but will not give a min. more than scheduled, requesting you to make another appt. to take care other problems.Dr Q has a great sense of humor always making me feel comfortable no matter how sick I am.I would recommend him to anyone except those not willing to wait for excellent care or prefer the quick in/out practice of medicine.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

DR OUADREL HAS BEEN MY DR FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS I WILL ALWAYS RECCOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE IKNOW HE IS THE BEST DR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO SO WHAT IF I HAVE TO WAIT

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

We LOVE Dr Q! He is intelligent, caring and we trust him. While the staff is rude, his nurse is worse. She talks down to people and was so insistent about the cause for a test result that she all but called us stupid. Turns out she was WRONG but never apologized. Dr Q needs to surround himself with people more like him and everyone would be happy.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr Q is one of the most caring,efficient and knowledgable doctors I have seen. His bed-side manner is wonderful and he puts his patients at ease because he LISTENS to them. He always prescribes correctly and when I need a referral to another MD, they are always impressed with his previous treatment. I sometimes have to wait for my appointment, but I don't mind because I know that when I see him he will spend as much time as I need for my problem. My family is lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

I have been seeing Dr Q for over 12 years, yes it is true that the support staff in his group is often rude and the turnover is high. That is a minor issue for me. Dr Q saved my life, I was misdiagnosed and thanks to his dedication, my disease was correctly diagnosed and easily treated. Dr Q is kind, caring,compassionate and just a great person. As a doctor he is thorough, consisitant and is not afraid to say I am not sure, let me look up that medication to see the side effects. I am so grateful to have a doctor that will call you back. While my husband and I were on vaction in California we came down with sinus problems due to airtravel. He called in Rx and we were able to have the Rx transferred to Drug store in CA. Dr Q is the Best Doctor around and the most important factor is that I trust him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Mark A. Quadrel's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1983)

Veterans Administration