Ratings for Dr. Ilya Zak

I had a root canal done, and it was done with great care and professional expertise, and at a very reasonable cost. The office personnel were most curteous and helpful since I am a disabled deaf veteran. I highly recomend this dentist firm to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I was told after my checkup to come back in 6 hours for my cleaning. The office is dirty and runs more like an assembly line than a family dentistry. Cold, impersonal, and uncaring. Better Business Bureau gave Dr. Zak a "D". I'm not surprised in the least. Very sad experience overall.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

I was first hard sold a barrage of treatments. It took 4 visits before I walked out after these repeated treatments went nowhere. When I had questions and complaints Doctor Zak refused to even come to the counter to deal with me even though I could see him in the back.... Oh well....Caveat emptor ... Turns out it was a good thing, after finding and visiting a new dentist, seeing his modern equipment, and modern techniques,I realized how outdated and dirty Dr Zaks office and equipment really is.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

very clean, good staff, nothing hurt! i love the doctor

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Make sure you questions what they ask to you to pay and verify what is or is not cover with your insurance company prior to handing them your cash/check/credit card.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

majority of calls went straight to voice mail. hard pressure sales talk to do porcelain veneers that were not necessary. when asked for further consultation the dentist never returned my call.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008