Ratings for Dr. Neepun Sharma

Very nice, helpful and explains everything.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Sharma and his staff have always been patient with my elderly mother. Not only does he take his time, but he has made sure that all her problems are addressed. My mother wanted new glasses, but has a disease that affects her retina and glasses can't help. He has always stopped her from wasting her money on glasses, as opposed to letting her go ahead with it. His staff are always accommodating, and when she has had eye emergencies, he is quick to fit her in.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

My experience with Total Eyes was Total Incompetence. They used a different manufacturer for the lenses, which looked weird and the design just didn’t work for me. After going back countless times and all they did was twist the frames, I had another technician look at them, and she found the focal centre of one lens to be 3mm off. When I took this finding back to him, he ordered a new lens (he said), but the problem was still there. His final response was, too bad, it’s all I can do. To anyone going there, I’d say be prepared to like what you get, because you’ll be stuck with it. He doesn’t want to be “out of pocket,” as he put it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013