Ratings for Dr. Loan Bui

Dr. Bui is an awesome chiropractor! She has fixed pains in my neck, shoulder and foot. I appreciate her professionalism and will go to her whenever I need help with my sports injuries.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

She was treating my lower back a few months ago. She dragged it for 2 months. Every time I came out of treatment I felt more pain. I suggested to take MRI or CT scan and she refused saying she knows what she was doing. She kept on finding new problems instead of treating the current problem I was having. Don't ever do Acupuncture with her, you will be a lab rat for her as she does not know much. Just pokes needles and pins and will even bruised me several times. She will try the same basic treatment Chiropractors are taught in there class to twist and turn and she thinks that would ultimately fix the problem but she does not know anything much more. I am so surprised why Sutherland Chan clinic let her practice at their location as it is spoiling their reputation. I finally moved to a new doctor and now my pain is getting better. PLEASE AVOID HER. I WILL NEVER REFER HER TO ANYONE AND WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. ITS WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY AND YOU WILL GET MORE SICK.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013