Ratings for Dr. Dzung Price

I found Dr Price, to be very helpful, understanding and open to what you have to say. She has soo many different healing treatments, that you're able to find the one that suits you the best and one that you feel comfortable in trying..She inspires confidence in you and with the wonderful team she has at the clinic, there is always help..The staff are wonderful, vey knowlegable and go beyond what is normal in helping. I am soo lucky I have found such a great Dr and practice. With everything computerised, different staff can help and treat you. With this practice, I will get well.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I had the worst experience with this doctor. I am not a needy or neurotic person about my health - in fact I rarely go to the doctor. I came for a routine hormone consultation but I found Dr Price to be rude, quite abrupt and condescending. It was my first consultation and she acted like she could not wait to get me out of the door. I actually think she is mentally unhinged - she was talking about the effects of electromagnetic radiation, which I am not entirely closed minded to. However, she made a comment that 'they' are sending out data (she actually meant data and not just radiation as I questioned her on it) wirelessly to us and we are absorbing that in our brains and bodies. When I displayed (understandably) scepticism about this she became very brusque. She was also quite rough in her physical handling of me during a ' biofeedback ' test. I went out the door after being charged $180 for what I felt was the worst treatment I had ever received from a doctor. She also suggested that I buy a number of other overpriced natural or homeopathic remedies on top on top of that - I kind of felt like I was being scammed. Later I checked the printout she gave me of my notes it had someone else's name - a man's - on it. Some weeks later I went back and saw the nutritionist in the clinic (who is good btw though she has now left) and she could not find any of Dr Price's notes on my file - there was no record of my consultation.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been trying to get an accurate diagnosis of my thyroid for 4 years and after one visit and some bloodwork my condition came back as Hypothyroidism. She has also put me on a healthcare plan to address other issues such as Adrenal function and leaky gut. I feel so much better after just 2 months under her care. Now my husband has made an appointment after seeing my results.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013