Ratings for Dr. John Meier

I have had the worst experience with the office. They've wasted enough of my time so I won't waste more except to say - stay away. Horrible 'service'. They hate their jobs and take it out on paying patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

My mother went to get blood pressure prescription changed as having negative side effects, Meier doubled dose instead of changing med, also let her Thyroid script lapse after she pointed it out to him he finally renewed. Turned out the blood meds he doubled were not supposed to prescribed for patients with Thyroid problems. I can't emphasize enough, stay away form this guy!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Not sure if it is his office staff or him, but getting through to his office it a feat itself. They put you on hold numerous times or hang up altogether. Given a list of rather serious symptoms, one of which was severe swelling in my father's ankle they never called back at all,my mother finally called then after a day of waiting and acted like oops this might be a blood clot that could have moved and killed him.When sent to a specialist their office sent all the wrong test results. I have tried for several years now to get my parents to go elsewhere, being older people they think ALL doctors know what they are doing but and I think after 10 years of this incompetence they I have convinced them to just say no to DR. MEIER.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

I have been his pateint for over 15 years. I have never had trouble getting an appointment in a timely manner and he has always listened to my concerns. I have always found my treatment to be appropriate. He has referred me to other doctors several times and they have been very good. He found my malignant melanoma when the mole was extremely tiny and I was able to get treatment quickly. So I credit him for saving my life by being so observant.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Several times called and took almost a week to return a call. Seemed unconcerned about major symptoms when asked

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. John Meier's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Perrysburg, OH