Ratings for Dr. Matt McIsaac

I saw Dr Mcisaac awhile ago for hip issues. I had an old injury years prior that the specialist speculated was a piece of bone in the joint or scar tissue. Dr Mcisaac ordered an mri with dye. Pretty neat procedure. It was discovered that I have a laberal tear and he referred me to a specialist in Calgary (only 3 Dr's can preform this type of surgery in western Canada, that he trusts). The clinic staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Dr McIssac was by far an excellent and knowledgable Dr as we're his associates that came to be in on my issue.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Saw this physician a number of times over a period of a few months. He advised me that I was not a candidate for hip replacement surgery and attempted to treat me for bursitis. Nothing worked. He referred me to a rheumatologist and said there was nothing more he could do for me. Once again telling me I was not a candidate for hip replacement surgery. Fortunately for me, I had not cancelled my GP's previous referral to an orthopedic surgeon. As it happened, the appointment with the surgeon was scheduled for the week following my last appointment with Dr.McIsaac. I was told I needed surgery and that the cause of the bursitis and inflammation in my hip was due to osteoarthritis. I have surgery next week!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Matt McIsaac's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.