Ratings for Dr. Philip Reid

He was awful already had his mind made up no help at all cold and judgemental his staff were not friendly. He made me wait for a good 20 minutes and gave me no help or advice very smug calculating distant no re pore blank didnt care or listen to what was said as already had his answers. made me feel worse and more stressed depressed and anxious .

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Saw this for about 6 month both inpatient and outpatient. In that time, i only got worse suffering Depression, anxiety and PTSD. Was told to go to hospital for 'respite' but was already too unwell and needed actual treatment after 3 months of a depressive episode, 2 suicide attempts, losing my job, and dropping out of uni, i was told i just 'need to live the community' He couldn't understand, even with all the trauma; why i just didn't want to live. Told me i just had to 'choose to live'. Didn't ever say much through sessions. When i asked about diagnosis/treatment he never gave a clear explanstion. Wrote some things down for him as he made me feel uneasy and weeks after writing them, claimed he hadn't read them yet. Got a secobd oppinion contradicting his views, for me to get treatment, but he wouldnt give me a chance. Decided instead to discharge, leading to the second suicide attempt. Honestly would bot reccommend him. He did nothing for me over 6 months. No paperwork. No diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013