Ratings for Dr. Elias Matouk

He knows his stuff. Will see you more often if you're not getting better. Sends you for breathing tests and xrays for asthma. Takes his time with patients; that is why he is sometimes late.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I have seen Dr. Elie Matouk for many years for my asthma and all I can say is that he is by far the best Dr. I have had. Sharp, calm, systematic, looks at complete health not just my pulmonary function and is really patient and modest. He truly cares about his patients and always trust his judgment and opinion.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Matouk diagnosed my asthma as a senior citizen. I was referred by a doctor at the MGH. I credit De. Matouk with making my life more pleasant. I see hi regularly. His staff is excellent and competent. Thanks Dr. Matouk. S

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

From what I have heard he is a competent Dr. Was not impressed at all. Was not given any info as to why I was getting so many tests. Got most oF the info by secretary. First class Prima Dona!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

HE WAS THE ONE WHO FOUND WATH I HAD, AFTER A LOTS OF DOCTORS VIEW MY CASE, AND AFTER MY GP. SAID THAT I WAS CYANOSING, ENTER TH ER FOR THE NIGHT GOT MY ROOM, AND HE DID A BRONCHOSCOPIE, AND KNEW AT THA MOMENT WHAT I HAD, HE IS DOING POST-TREATMENT SINCE 1998, AND I AM VERY GLADD FOR IT.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Not happy. I seem to be getting the run around with this Dr. Further, information is not easily forthcoming. If you don't ask questions, you'll be in and out in a very few minutes; even then you'll feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Matouk is the kindest most thoughtful doctor I have ever met. He really does not need me to tell you how great a doctor he is. I want to tell you how lucky you are if you have this man as your pulmonologist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Compassionate and calm Dr. Who makes you feel at ease. Fast and efficient. One doesn't feel that your caught up in the system.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Excellent specialist and also very caring - 5 stars.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

A rare, very rare breed of doctor is one who cares so much about his or her patients. Dr. Matouk personifies this doctor. The most caring, compassionate man I've ever had caring for my father.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014